Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 292 293
@Karika
Extremely painful but no I will still go around horses it wasn't the one I normally ride or mine so I just now know that specific one I will be intentionally avoiding. XD

@Nepolink
I will send you a friend request. ^-^ And yes I agree our names are very alike. C:
@Karika
Extremely painful but no I will still go around horses it wasn't the one I normally ride or mine so I just now know that specific one I will be intentionally avoiding. XD

@Nepolink
I will send you a friend request. ^-^ And yes I agree our names are very alike. C:
@Sachie
Ah, of course. Very nice.

@NepoSan
That's good to hear. It's always sad when an event like that scares someone away from riding. Heh. I remember when I was young, the horse I was riding tripped and we both fell, I tumbled off over her head. Luckily, neither of us was badly hurt, just a little bruised and shaken. My instructor and parents tried to get me to climb straight back on her and I was just like. "Nahh, I'm not scared of her, I know it was an accident. Just let me sit for a bit, would you?"
They were all like, "Oh. Okay then" XD
@Sachie
Ah, of course. Very nice.

@NepoSan
That's good to hear. It's always sad when an event like that scares someone away from riding. Heh. I remember when I was young, the horse I was riding tripped and we both fell, I tumbled off over her head. Luckily, neither of us was badly hurt, just a little bruised and shaken. My instructor and parents tried to get me to climb straight back on her and I was just like. "Nahh, I'm not scared of her, I know it was an accident. Just let me sit for a bit, would you?"
They were all like, "Oh. Okay then" XD
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
Thats sounds like quite a tumble. o.O I am glad I have never had an accident like that even though mine made me have to have surgery. XD
@Karika
Thats sounds like quite a tumble. o.O I am glad I have never had an accident like that even though mine made me have to have surgery. XD
@NepoSan
I've fallen off twice. Neither was scary and I didn't even get hurt XD the second time, I was going straight, and my horse decided randomly to go a different direction, at a canter. I kept going straight and ended up wondering why I was suddenly on the ground ;)

My sister however, her horse spooked and fell... ontop of her. She now has a metal rod in her leg :/ not that that stops her, she trains racehorses haha.
@NepoSan
I've fallen off twice. Neither was scary and I didn't even get hurt XD the second time, I was going straight, and my horse decided randomly to go a different direction, at a canter. I kept going straight and ended up wondering why I was suddenly on the ground ;)

My sister however, her horse spooked and fell... ontop of her. She now has a metal rod in her leg :/ not that that stops her, she trains racehorses haha.
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
That would be so cool to train racehorses! I only ride quarter horses. XD
Your lucky you haven't gotten hurt I am glad it wasn't something bigger or more extreme than my foot even though it still was a pain.
@Karika
That would be so cool to train racehorses! I only ride quarter horses. XD
Your lucky you haven't gotten hurt I am glad it wasn't something bigger or more extreme than my foot even though it still was a pain.
@NepoSan
Yeah, I guess it was good that it was just your foot, heh. Still, I'm sorry that happened to you at all. Pain is no fun :P especially if you add in the recovery time.

And yeah, she really enjoys it. I mean, she can't train them fully, because she's just a bit bigger than jockey requirements, but she still races them around and exercises/feeds/grooms etc them all, so they're mostly ready by the time someone else takes over.
@NepoSan
Yeah, I guess it was good that it was just your foot, heh. Still, I'm sorry that happened to you at all. Pain is no fun :P especially if you add in the recovery time.

And yeah, she really enjoys it. I mean, she can't train them fully, because she's just a bit bigger than jockey requirements, but she still races them around and exercises/feeds/grooms etc them all, so they're mostly ready by the time someone else takes over.
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
Thanks yeah the healing and such was so long. >.< lol After the surgery though the pain got a lot better but the first month it was pretty painful.

Oh I would love to do something like that! It would be so much fun! tell her I am very jealous! XD lol
@Karika
Thanks yeah the healing and such was so long. >.< lol After the surgery though the pain got a lot better but the first month it was pretty painful.

Oh I would love to do something like that! It would be so much fun! tell her I am very jealous! XD lol
@NepoSan
I can imagine. :/

Haha, I'll tell her :3
What's funny is that my sister technically owns one horse, she's just looking after the rest. But yeah, hers is a palomino appaloosa named Cheyenne ^-^ so beautiful. But yeah, a few weeks ago, one of the stallions got into Cheyenne's paddock and they started fighting, but the stallion lost and ended up with a (non-serious) gash down his leg.

Nobody messes with Cheyenne, even if he's a gelding XD he's such a grumpy old thing at times. I love him.
@NepoSan
I can imagine. :/

Haha, I'll tell her :3
What's funny is that my sister technically owns one horse, she's just looking after the rest. But yeah, hers is a palomino appaloosa named Cheyenne ^-^ so beautiful. But yeah, a few weeks ago, one of the stallions got into Cheyenne's paddock and they started fighting, but the stallion lost and ended up with a (non-serious) gash down his leg.

Nobody messes with Cheyenne, even if he's a gelding XD he's such a grumpy old thing at times. I love him.
DmRdZYl.png
-flops into the thread-

@Mizuki
Ehhh... kinda XD had its ups and downs. Hopefully February will improve things for the both of us!

@Karika
Ahhh yeah that makes sense :P well hopefully you'll get a chance to travel soon! Best to do it before you get too tied down with everything anyway :D

@NepoSan
Oh geez that sounds unpleasant O_O I hope it's healing quickly! Do you do a lot of horse riding?

@Nepolink
HEYOOOO friend request incoming! ;D how goes it?

~

Sheeeesh I've been really bad about checking this thread.. maybe I'll hit you guys with some of my newest babs soon and see what everyone thinks XD so many exciting pairs
-flops into the thread-

@Mizuki
Ehhh... kinda XD had its ups and downs. Hopefully February will improve things for the both of us!

@Karika
Ahhh yeah that makes sense :P well hopefully you'll get a chance to travel soon! Best to do it before you get too tied down with everything anyway :D

@NepoSan
Oh geez that sounds unpleasant O_O I hope it's healing quickly! Do you do a lot of horse riding?

@Nepolink
HEYOOOO friend request incoming! ;D how goes it?

~

Sheeeesh I've been really bad about checking this thread.. maybe I'll hit you guys with some of my newest babs soon and see what everyone thinks XD so many exciting pairs
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I'M NOT DEAD, I've just not checked this place in an awful long time

SO HOW ARE THINGS WITH ALL OF YOU FINE DUCKS?

Also @Allegory. Get on that Lightning Skype dangit. No point being in lightning if you're going to miss the good bit.
I'M NOT DEAD, I've just not checked this place in an awful long time

SO HOW ARE THINGS WITH ALL OF YOU FINE DUCKS?

Also @Allegory. Get on that Lightning Skype dangit. No point being in lightning if you're going to miss the good bit.
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 292 293