Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art, Anthro, Feral, Human
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oATxGj9.png[/img] @Lyra531 Finished with the first one! Thank you for your patronage <3 I'll get working on the others shortly.
oATxGj9.png

@Lyra531 Finished with the first one! Thank you for your patronage <3 I'll get working on the others shortly.
@Lyra531
It depends on what you are looking for, here are some prices. Prices depend on weather you want a bust,half or full body and background. ( all assessories collars, clothes, etc are free)
Traditional-
Ink: 25k-75k
Pencil/Charcoal: 15k-50k
Colored Pencil:20k-60k
Marker:30k-100k
Watercolor:45k-150k
Traditional Background: Extra 15k

Digital-
Bust:50k
Half:100k
Full: 145k
Digital Background: Extra 30k

@Lyra531
It depends on what you are looking for, here are some prices. Prices depend on weather you want a bust,half or full body and background. ( all assessories collars, clothes, etc are free)
Traditional-
Ink: 25k-75k
Pencil/Charcoal: 15k-50k
Colored Pencil:20k-60k
Marker:30k-100k
Watercolor:45k-150k
Traditional Background: Extra 15k

Digital-
Bust:50k
Half:100k
Full: 145k
Digital Background: Extra 30k

@Kittycat2090 ill do a colored pencil bust of whichever character of mine you'd like to do.
@Kittycat2090 ill do a colored pencil bust of whichever character of mine you'd like to do.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/P1IrM0x.png[/img] @Lyra531 Sorry this took me a bit! Here's ya boy! So much fun to work on, I just adore his little horns!
P1IrM0x.png

@Lyra531

Sorry this took me a bit! Here's ya boy! So much fun to work on, I just adore his little horns!
@Jolta :D they look fantastic! thanks bunches! if you ever need any fr currency, or items just let me know :D id be happy to commission you again.
@Jolta :D they look fantastic! thanks bunches! if you ever need any fr currency, or items just let me know :D id be happy to commission you again.
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531 Thank you! It was a pleasure drawing for you! I'll definitely be back!
@Lyra531 Thank you! It was a pleasure drawing for you! I'll definitely be back!
[ @Lyra531 ] If you're interested, you can check my art shop in my signature.
[ @Lyra531 ] If you're interested, you can check my art shop in my signature.
KxxoTJF.gif
  • Thank Skyflu for the wonderful art.
@Lyra531
Hi! I've recently been looking for very high-priced FR items, or the funds to buy such items (Sunchasers and KS items..). I've opened up to commissions for this goal and wonder if maybe you would be interested in my art? I specialize in animals/dragons/anthros/etc.

My FR gallery: X

My dA: X

@Lyra531
Hi! I've recently been looking for very high-priced FR items, or the funds to buy such items (Sunchasers and KS items..). I've opened up to commissions for this goal and wonder if maybe you would be interested in my art? I specialize in animals/dragons/anthros/etc.

My FR gallery: X

My dA: X

DbPd1nP.png
@Stilfernweh
Reference: Spook
Style: full body simples shading
Additions: none
Payment: tresure
Pose: your choice
Facial Expression: your choice
Apparel: none
Comments: hope you have dun with it

@houseteeth omg i love your style! id love to get some work from you
ok id like a flat color/Doodle sheet and then a shop keeper styled bust (where theres no background) both of those of my character Spook and then if you feel inspired to do so you can have him interacting with my Bat character in some way and ill pay extra for that, but it not mandatory if you dont want to.
and then if you are up to it id also like a another flat color/doodle sheet of Compas
@Stilfernweh
Reference: Spook
Style: full body simples shading
Additions: none
Payment: tresure
Pose: your choice
Facial Expression: your choice
Apparel: none
Comments: hope you have dun with it

@houseteeth omg i love your style! id love to get some work from you
ok id like a flat color/Doodle sheet and then a shop keeper styled bust (where theres no background) both of those of my character Spook and then if you feel inspired to do so you can have him interacting with my Bat character in some way and ill pay extra for that, but it not mandatory if you dont want to.
and then if you are up to it id also like a another flat color/doodle sheet of Compas
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531
awesome!! based on my current prices that would come out to. . .

(2) flat colour/doodle sheets = 4000g
(1) shopkeeper style = 2000g

= 6000g

would this be okay?
@Lyra531
awesome!! based on my current prices that would come out to. . .

(2) flat colour/doodle sheets = 4000g
(1) shopkeeper style = 2000g

= 6000g

would this be okay?
DbPd1nP.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47