Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 391 392
@pandaemonical

Sounds like a deal! I can do that too, thank you so much~. When I have the money, I'll ping you back. Until then~
@pandaemonical

Sounds like a deal! I can do that too, thank you so much~. When I have the money, I'll ping you back. Until then~
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@pandaemonical

I have the money, setting up the CR!
@pandaemonical

I have the money, setting up the CR!
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@JustALotCrazy How much were you considering for the Denim/XX Imperial?
@JustALotCrazy How much were you considering for the Denim/XX Imperial?
accents
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2146473][img]http://i.imgur.com/mLZ0s11.png[/img][/url][/center]
mLZ0s11.png

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
@JustALotCrazy Oh, ok. I think I'll pass. Hope she and the others find good homes!
@JustALotCrazy Oh, ok. I think I'll pass. Hope she and the others find good homes!
accents
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@pandaemonical Please add me to your pinglist as well.. I'm seeing some gorgeous hatchlings getting rolled out (especially interested in a petbut robin baby mmm) and I'd like to keep an eye on your hatches

...huh. okay, i misinterpreted the thread in general when I first hopped on for cuddleh's hatchlings, I thought you all had your own lists and not a joint list. ignore me, then. (guess who turned into an ultra casual fr user heh)
@pandaemonical Please add me to your pinglist as well.. I'm seeing some gorgeous hatchlings getting rolled out (especially interested in a petbut robin baby mmm) and I'd like to keep an eye on your hatches

...huh. okay, i misinterpreted the thread in general when I first hopped on for cuddleh's hatchlings, I thought you all had your own lists and not a joint list. ignore me, then. (guess who turned into an ultra casual fr user heh)
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Verscilith
Ultra casual is fine, hon xD It's how I roll, personally, and is why I'm part of such a chill and lovely hatchery group. I'll definitely be pinging you as part of the general pinglist whenever I update my stuff <3
@Verscilith
Ultra casual is fine, hon xD It's how I roll, personally, and is why I'm part of such a chill and lovely hatchery group. I'll definitely be pinging you as part of the general pinglist whenever I update my stuff <3
While I'm here and tempted... @JustALotCrazy, could I please buy #33970629 (the denim/white/white) imp in treasure? :3
While I'm here and tempted... @JustALotCrazy, could I please buy #33970629 (the denim/white/white) imp in treasure? :3
@Cuddleh Hello, what's the lowest you can do on this girl in treasure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33880704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338808/33880704_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cuddleh

Hello, what's the lowest you can do on this girl in treasure?

33880704_350.png
@lizzznewww @kitkatpaddywak @RagingStorm @jesterrr @Keri @RaiikanVonSkoll @ForeverEnchanted @phatcat @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @SoullessARMY @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @TigerDragon1001 @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @saltyscone @endlessangels @DoctorCharhart @RustedCoyote @Fireshadow @atrolock @Rhydian @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf

Bump! Also, letting everyone know that in honour of my home flight's monthly celebrations (Brightshine Jubilee), I'm running a sale. 33% off all dragons in my post. I might also be able to do even cheaper deals on some if you ask ^^
This also applies to everyone, not just ping recipients!
@lizzznewww @kitkatpaddywak @RagingStorm @jesterrr @Keri @RaiikanVonSkoll @ForeverEnchanted @phatcat @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @SoullessARMY @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @TigerDragon1001 @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @saltyscone @endlessangels @DoctorCharhart @RustedCoyote @Fireshadow @atrolock @Rhydian @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf

Bump! Also, letting everyone know that in honour of my home flight's monthly celebrations (Brightshine Jubilee), I'm running a sale. 33% off all dragons in my post. I might also be able to do even cheaper deals on some if you ask ^^
This also applies to everyone, not just ping recipients!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 391 392