Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 141 142
So unless you have a ton of money it's going to take almost a year and a half to have everything New? The only way to get more is to buy recolors or coins from other players, but they're extremely expensive and I don't see them getting any cheaper? That doesn't feel like a fix that keeps everything from being unobtainable like they tend to be for people without a ton of gems :,(
I love the new things, but I'm a little upset knowing I'll probably never have all of them
So unless you have a ton of money it's going to take almost a year and a half to have everything New? The only way to get more is to buy recolors or coins from other players, but they're extremely expensive and I don't see them getting any cheaper? That doesn't feel like a fix that keeps everything from being unobtainable like they tend to be for people without a ton of gems :,(
I love the new things, but I'm a little upset knowing I'll probably never have all of them
tumblr_inline_p07uj1hCdo1r3n12g_540.pngtumblr_inline_n4rntjILaO1r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4rsgsBWB81r3n12g.pngtumblr_inline_n4s2ytozR81r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4s3053rqR1r3n12g.gif
@Undel
I think maybe we should be able to buy more than one, we can still have a limit to it but one chest is barely anything. Maybe each time we buy a chest the price goes up? That would make it a whole lot better. I still love the update though! Thank You!
@Undel
I think maybe we should be able to buy more than one, we can still have a limit to it but one chest is barely anything. Maybe each time we buy a chest the price goes up? That would make it a whole lot better. I still love the update though! Thank You!
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
These are awesome!
These are awesome!
SHLxdw5.jpeg
I'm in agreement with everyone here... If the value doesn't go down by much, then for the sake of argument, let's say every item is worth 350kt, which sounds about right. That's nearly 6 million treasure just to purchase all of them. That's out of reach for a lot of players. Most of them in fact. I suppose the advantage is that they can sell their loot and use it for lair expansions, etc. But we all want all the things.
I'm in agreement with everyone here... If the value doesn't go down by much, then for the sake of argument, let's say every item is worth 350kt, which sounds about right. That's nearly 6 million treasure just to purchase all of them. That's out of reach for a lot of players. Most of them in fact. I suppose the advantage is that they can sell their loot and use it for lair expansions, etc. But we all want all the things.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
i got the light sprite recolor and it is cute
i got the light sprite recolor and it is cute
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@mcshizzle Yeah, I'm aware that these items will never retire, but with more and more holiday recolors being released, collecting it all would be literally impossible when the prismatic coins are SO exclusive, you know? That's my main concern. Now, that being said... [quote name="BadgerArtillery" date=2017-06-25 06:56:57] @KoiHawk from Spare Inventory Chests -you can purchase one from Joxar for 80,000t -buying chests on the AH that other players are selling Brewing them in Baldwins, you need to be level 16 or higher to brew the coin and it takes 4 days to make 1 coin [/quote] Oooh so you can brew coins now?? That's definitely SO relieving to know, I feel a lot better about the coin system now that it isn't exclusive to the chests. Thank GOD.
@mcshizzle
Yeah, I'm aware that these items will never retire, but with more and more holiday recolors being released, collecting it all would be literally impossible when the prismatic coins are SO exclusive, you know? That's my main concern. Now, that being said...
BadgerArtillery wrote on 2017-06-25:
@KoiHawk

from Spare Inventory Chests
-you can purchase one from Joxar for 80,000t
-buying chests on the AH that other players are selling

Brewing them in Baldwins, you need to be level 16 or higher to brew the coin and it takes 4 days to make 1 coin
Oooh so you can brew coins now?? That's definitely SO relieving to know, I feel a lot better about the coin system now that it isn't exclusive to the chests. Thank GOD.
ssjS89N.png
@Undel

Is each festival going to have its own set of recolors or will the current set reoccur every festival?
@Undel

Is each festival going to have its own set of recolors or will the current set reoccur every festival?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
So when you can brew tokens?
So when you can brew tokens?
BPpOUJu.png
Sadly I only got 1 item when I open the crate, but it's fine I knew today isn't my luck day...should open it after tomorrow maybe.
Sadly I only got 1 item when I open the crate, but it's fine I knew today isn't my luck day...should open it after tomorrow maybe.
Three items in my crate, one was the Trickmurk card set which I bought a surplus of on the actual festival and I was like "bruh..."
Overall great addition to the holiday, bye bye my trasure savings.
Three items in my crate, one was the Trickmurk card set which I bought a surplus of on the actual festival and I was like "bruh..."
Overall great addition to the holiday, bye bye my trasure savings.
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 141 142