Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free\Cheap Dragons!!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65
@IceWolfz159
I would like the ridgeback please! (:
@IceWolfz159
I would like the ridgeback please! (:
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@IceWolfz159

Sorry! Vesper

@IceWolfz159

Sorry! Vesper

tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@Dragonflight101
It's fine! A dragon is on the way!
@SkyDancer10
Sorry, she was claimed and I forgot to update the list! I can send you a mystery dragon after you've read the rules and put in the password!
@Dragonflight101
It's fine! A dragon is on the way!
@SkyDancer10
Sorry, she was claimed and I forgot to update the list! I can send you a mystery dragon after you've read the rules and put in the password!
m1CZHJt.gif
@IceWolfz159
Oops! I totally forgot about the password, sorry about that. (: Vesper
@IceWolfz159
Oops! I totally forgot about the password, sorry about that. (: Vesper
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Could I have a mystery dragon? If you're still looking to make some space :) I really like Pearlcatchers if you have any of those that need a new home

Vesper
Could I have a mystery dragon? If you're still looking to make some space :) I really like Pearlcatchers if you have any of those that need a new home

Vesper
9ha1QnY.png
I don't know if we can choose from your lair or just from the dragons listed on page one (there's only one there now). I couldn't find any specific for that mentioned in the rules, but if they're still available could I please have Wifi? [Vesper]

Thank you so much for doing all of this! It's very kind of you to help all us newbies out :)
I don't know if we can choose from your lair or just from the dragons listed on page one (there's only one there now). I couldn't find any specific for that mentioned in the rules, but if they're still available could I please have Wifi? [Vesper]

Thank you so much for doing all of this! It's very kind of you to help all us newbies out :)
@Skydancer10
It happens all the time! A dragon is on the way now!
@Vicktoroth
Alright, I'm one is on the way!
@ascreamingpiano
Yeah, my nests have recently only had 1 or 2eggs in them so I'm a bit short on dragons. So here is how it kinda works, you can either choose a list dragon or a mystery box. The mystery box is me sending you a completely random dragon from my lair. I generally don't do dragon requests, but occasionally I will. I would send you WiFi, but I just bred him yesterday! I can either give you him, his egg, or just a mystery box. For the options for Wifi you would have to wait a few days, while with a mystery box I could send you a dragon immediately. Oh, and its my pleasure to offer dragons for newbies and other users!
@Skydancer10
It happens all the time! A dragon is on the way now!
@Vicktoroth
Alright, I'm one is on the way!
@ascreamingpiano
Yeah, my nests have recently only had 1 or 2eggs in them so I'm a bit short on dragons. So here is how it kinda works, you can either choose a list dragon or a mystery box. The mystery box is me sending you a completely random dragon from my lair. I generally don't do dragon requests, but occasionally I will. I would send you WiFi, but I just bred him yesterday! I can either give you him, his egg, or just a mystery box. For the options for Wifi you would have to wait a few days, while with a mystery box I could send you a dragon immediately. Oh, and its my pleasure to offer dragons for newbies and other users!
m1CZHJt.gif
I'm willing to wait for him if you're willing to do that. I love his colors and genes so I was hoping to breed him myself haha. Actually having to wait is beneficial to me, since I'm currently saving up for a lair expansion. Mine is full right now since I impulse bought a pretty child, RIP But thank you!
I'm willing to wait for him if you're willing to do that. I love his colors and genes so I was hoping to breed him myself haha. Actually having to wait is beneficial to me, since I'm currently saving up for a lair expansion. Mine is full right now since I impulse bought a pretty child, RIP But thank you!
@IceWolfz159
May I get a mystery dragon? Thanks!
@IceWolfz159
May I get a mystery dragon? Thanks!
@IceWolfz159 I would love to receive a mystery dragon! [Vesper]
@IceWolfz159 I would love to receive a mystery dragon! [Vesper]
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65