Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 141 142
those recolors look amazing and make excellent "budget sprites" and im especially looking forward to the apparel recolors ! that runescroll one looks super promising
those recolors look amazing and make excellent "budget sprites" and im especially looking forward to the apparel recolors ! that runescroll one looks super promising
Oh my goodness yes!
Oh my goodness yes!
[quote name="Dross" date=2017-06-23 03:51:59] Unretire everything or unretire nothing. You guys specifically say "RETIRED IS RETIRED" and then go "Lol no jk we're gonna unretire like. 4 things. Also its behind a month long cap. Fight each other for my entertainment." [/quote] @Dross They haven't unretired anything, they told us a year ago about joxar's chest and that this past year's festival stuff wouldn't be retiring, before the past year's stuff was even released. As for the crowns from the previous year, those have also been marked as "cycling" and not "retired" since they came out, you can check the encyclopedia page.
Dross wrote on 2017-06-23:
Unretire everything or unretire nothing.

You guys specifically say "RETIRED IS RETIRED" and then go "Lol no jk we're gonna unretire like. 4 things. Also its behind a month long cap. Fight each other for my entertainment."

@Dross They haven't unretired anything, they told us a year ago about joxar's chest and that this past year's festival stuff wouldn't be retiring, before the past year's stuff was even released. As for the crowns from the previous year, those have also been marked as "cycling" and not "retired" since they came out, you can check the encyclopedia page.
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
I wish there was a way to get more prismatic tokens but I'm loving everything else about this!
Especially that scroll recolor ;q; Definitely going to be nabbing that for one of my boys.

(Something like a pricey/long baldwin recipe for tolkens would be amazing. Like 35k + 48 hours to brew 1 so people couldn't get more than a few extras each festival. I definitely understand why they want to keep them so limited though!)
I wish there was a way to get more prismatic tokens but I'm loving everything else about this!
Especially that scroll recolor ;q; Definitely going to be nabbing that for one of my boys.

(Something like a pricey/long baldwin recipe for tolkens would be amazing. Like 35k + 48 hours to brew 1 so people couldn't get more than a few extras each festival. I definitely understand why they want to keep them so limited though!)
wild
wild
Awesomeness!! <3
Awesomeness!! <3
drgfly0.gif
ooooooooooh my god. the sprites. so close, yet so far ;v;
ooooooooooh my god. the sprites. so close, yet so far ;v;
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
those sprite knockoffs are so cute~ i'm excited for this change!
those sprite knockoffs are so cute~ i'm excited for this change!
w2GVor2.jpg
Omg yes!!! And affordable too <3
*Runs off to sell a ton of crap to be able to purchase these each holiday*
Omg yes!!! And affordable too <3
*Runs off to sell a ton of crap to be able to purchase these each holiday*
So uh, are the recolored apparel items just waiting to be updated in the post, or are they a later release?
So uh, are the recolored apparel items just waiting to be updated in the post, or are they a later release?
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 141 142