Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mulberry Club Raffle
1 2
@lecanis hrmm well a few peoples' names didn't do that link thing that normally happens, did you change your username?

I'll add ya to it and go see what's wrong
@lecanis hrmm well a few peoples' names didn't do that link thing that normally happens, did you change your username?

I'll add ya to it and go see what's wrong
xypon.jpg
@alixyveth Nope, mine has never changed! Good luck getting everything figured out. XP
@alixyveth Nope, mine has never changed! Good luck getting everything figured out. XP
@lecanis oops! I'll try and fix that too

soon

(tm)
@lecanis oops! I'll try and fix that too

soon

(tm)
xypon.jpg
@alixyveth

I think I got the ping from before the raffle but I kind of missed that you had it set up yet, I'm glad I came in here and saw this. XD;

I actually don't browse the raffles forum much... >.>;

Anyway can I get my ticket? :D
@alixyveth

I think I got the ping from before the raffle but I kind of missed that you had it set up yet, I'm glad I came in here and saw this. XD;

I actually don't browse the raffles forum much... >.>;

Anyway can I get my ticket? :D
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@alixyveth
@Haisyn
@lecanis
@Warpwind

Hello everyone, I'm the other admin on the Mulberry Madness club. Alixyveth can't answer at the moment, so I'm just sending you all a message to let you know that you have tickets, despite what that Google doc says.
@alixyveth
@Haisyn
@lecanis
@Warpwind

Hello everyone, I'm the other admin on the Mulberry Madness club. Alixyveth can't answer at the moment, so I'm just sending you all a message to let you know that you have tickets, despite what that Google doc says.
Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks for letting me know.
yeee back home now. [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6eebaa28952ef07636079ff6b3f909fc/tumblr_mzot8jPUm61rs5d1wo1_400.png[/img] [s]WOW i didn't even post prize distrubtion rules what.[/s] If first place would like to have first pick in choosing 2 of the dragons (or passing on one if you don't want it). Second place gets second choice in choosing 2 of the dragons and last place gets last pick of the dragons -- if one of the people in First or Second pass on a dragon then ya get 2 picks. @Haisyn @lecanis @Warpwind
yeee back home now.

tumblr_mzot8jPUm61rs5d1wo1_400.png

WOW i didn't even post prize distrubtion rules what.

If first place would like to have first pick in choosing 2 of the dragons (or passing on one if you don't want it). Second place gets second choice in choosing 2 of the dragons and last place gets last pick of the dragons -- if one of the people in First or Second pass on a dragon then ya get 2 picks.

@Haisyn
@lecanis
@Warpwind
xypon.jpg
@alixyveth I'll take one of the female guardians. ^^ I've even got a mate after I clear out my last round of hatchlings so I can get this guy back from my hubby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1822625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18227/1822625_350.png[/img] [/url] ^^ I only really need the one, so one of the others can grab my extra.
@alixyveth

I'll take one of the female guardians. ^^ I've even got a mate after I clear out my last round of hatchlings so I can get this guy back from my hubby.

1822625_350.png

^^

I only really need the one, so one of the others can grab my extra.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Haisyn

Sent! Enjoy. c:

@lecanis
@Warpwind

Your turns now, both of you get to pick 2 of the dragons ^^
@Haisyn

Sent! Enjoy. c:

@lecanis
@Warpwind

Your turns now, both of you get to pick 2 of the dragons ^^
xypon.jpg
I'd like to grab the male pearlcatcher please.
I'd like to grab the male pearlcatcher please.
1 2