Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mulberry Club Raffle
1 2
The Mulberry Club Christmas/New Year Raffle!!!

Runs from today 26/12/2013 until 17/1/2014

Guidelines
  • You've got to be part of the Mulberry Club to participate. Join here
  • Only 1 ticket per person. (Tickets are free! :>)
  • To enter either post here or add your username to the Google docs spreadsheet.

---

Prizes
More prizes may be added as the raffle goes on~
Feel free to make prize suggestions, (items, food etc.)
  1. Female || Guardian || Mulberry/Shadow/Mulberry || No genes
  2. Male || Pearlcatcher || Mulberry/Thistle/Mulberry || Stripes
  3. Male || Fae || Mulberry/Thistle/Mulberry || Stripes
  4. Male || Fae || Mulberry/Thistle/Mulberry || Eye Spots

---

Particpants
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArOjOjPm4RY3dHFVSzExTTc1TVJXOFZWRFVnVmFQc1E&usp=sharing
The Mulberry Club Christmas/New Year Raffle!!!

Runs from today 26/12/2013 until 17/1/2014

Guidelines
  • You've got to be part of the Mulberry Club to participate. Join here
  • Only 1 ticket per person. (Tickets are free! :>)
  • To enter either post here or add your username to the Google docs spreadsheet.

---

Prizes
More prizes may be added as the raffle goes on~
Feel free to make prize suggestions, (items, food etc.)
  1. Female || Guardian || Mulberry/Shadow/Mulberry || No genes
  2. Male || Pearlcatcher || Mulberry/Thistle/Mulberry || Stripes
  3. Male || Fae || Mulberry/Thistle/Mulberry || Stripes
  4. Male || Fae || Mulberry/Thistle/Mulberry || Eye Spots

---

Particpants
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArOjOjPm4RY3dHFVSzExTTc1TVJXOFZWRFVnVmFQc1E&usp=sharing
xypon.jpg
@alixyveth I will be happy to donate him! Would you be able to hold him or would you rather I hold him?
@alixyveth I will be happy to donate him! Would you be able to hold him or would you rather I hold him?
@silvari could you possibly hold him for me? My lair is full up at the moment & I'm very far away from my next lair expansion //can't save up @-@
@silvari could you possibly hold him for me? My lair is full up at the moment & I'm very far away from my next lair expansion //can't save up @-@
xypon.jpg
@alixyveth Sure ^-^
@alixyveth Sure ^-^
Posting and bumping.
Posting and bumping.
@alixyveth No one is joining the raffle? ): Would it be okay if I exalted the pearlcatcher prize? I don't think anyone is really going to want him anyways.
@alixyveth No one is joining the raffle? ): Would it be okay if I exalted the pearlcatcher prize? I don't think anyone is really going to want him anyways.
@silvari No worries! i dont really mind :>
@silvari No worries! i dont really mind :>
xypon.jpg
@alixyveth I can donate a triple mulberry or two (probably one..) in a couple of days. There is a ping list you know. You ought to use it so people see the giveaway :)
@alixyveth I can donate a triple mulberry or two (probably one..) in a couple of days. There is a ping list you know. You ought to use it so people see the giveaway :)
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia I mass pinged everyone when I was setting up the raffle like a day or 2 before, I didn't want to ping everyone so soon again ^^;;

If you'd like to donate, please feel free! =) (but my lair is currently full so I won't be able to hold it @-@)

I'm going to be on even worse internet/no internet than I am now for the next few days, so apologies if I don't respond in time (if at all.)
@Julia I mass pinged everyone when I was setting up the raffle like a day or 2 before, I didn't want to ping everyone so soon again ^^;;

If you'd like to donate, please feel free! =) (but my lair is currently full so I won't be able to hold it @-@)

I'm going to be on even worse internet/no internet than I am now for the next few days, so apologies if I don't respond in time (if at all.)
xypon.jpg
I'll join! It didn't let me add myself to the spreadsheet though.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm on the ping list for raffles, but I didn't get a ping anywhere.
I'll join! It didn't let me add myself to the spreadsheet though.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm on the ping list for raffles, but I didn't get a ping anywhere.
1 2