Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Kinda New?
I'm kinda new because I've been gone from the game for a very long time XD coming back is weird and I'm trying to get back into it. It's really nice to be back. :) hoping to meet some good friends here.
I'm kinda new because I've been gone from the game for a very long time XD coming back is weird and I'm trying to get back into it. It's really nice to be back. :) hoping to meet some good friends here.
jak_sig_2sec_by_accenlia-dbcyqh8.gif
@Savage

Hello and welcome back!

Have things changed a lot since the last time you played?
@Savage

Hello and welcome back!

Have things changed a lot since the last time you played?
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique

So much so! When i first joined it was still your flight was your flight and there was way to change it. Haha now I see we can. There are so many more games and items now. I think a new breed as well. o.o I feel so old coming back.
@Ghostifique

So much so! When i first joined it was still your flight was your flight and there was way to change it. Haha now I see we can. There are so many more games and items now. I think a new breed as well. o.o I feel so old coming back.
Oops sorry for double post x-x computer spared
Oops sorry for double post x-x computer spared
@Savage

Wow, then you have a bit to catch up on then, hahah. Many more genes as well.

Do you like the Bogsneks? It was pretty exciting to see a new breed come.
@Savage

Wow, then you have a bit to catch up on then, hahah. Many more genes as well.

Do you like the Bogsneks? It was pretty exciting to see a new breed come.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique

I'm afriad I have not even seen it yet! I'm still trying to find my way around the site again 0.0
@Ghostifique

I'm afriad I have not even seen it yet! I'm still trying to find my way around the site again 0.0
@Savage

Ah, okay! You could always check the Auction House (Which has gotten a crazy change and update recently) and search for only Bogsneks. Sadly, I don't have one or I'd tell you to check my lair.

If you're having trouble, let me know and I'll help you out as much as I can!
@Savage

Ah, okay! You could always check the Auction House (Which has gotten a crazy change and update recently) and search for only Bogsneks. Sadly, I don't have one or I'd tell you to check my lair.

If you're having trouble, let me know and I'll help you out as much as I can!
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique

Thank you so much for the information and I will keep that in mind! I just bought a few dragons of the new breed! They're so cute omg
@Ghostifique

Thank you so much for the information and I will keep that in mind! I just bought a few dragons of the new breed! They're so cute omg
@Savage

Yay! And aren't they? I love the babies so much!!

Course, I think all the baby breeds are cute, but still.

I like your lair! Thornclaw is pretty!! As well as your Chamois! (They all are, those are the ones that stuck out to me)
@Savage

Yay! And aren't they? I love the babies so much!!

Course, I think all the baby breeds are cute, but still.

I like your lair! Thornclaw is pretty!! As well as your Chamois! (They all are, those are the ones that stuck out to me)
lobx30c.jpg