Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 2286 2287
@SariStar

"Yeah, I found out she could read minds a bit before when she read mine."
@SariStar

"Yeah, I found out she could read minds a bit before when she read mine."
@CoreDragon

Luckless once again glanced at Rainbow. Had she read Luckless' mind already?
@CoreDragon

Luckless once again glanced at Rainbow. Had she read Luckless' mind already?
PQznZys.png
@SariStar

(okay I subbed too no need to ping me) "I'm no mind reader but I can tell your thinking about Rainbow's mind readying powers, she probably has read your mind already."
@SariStar

(okay I subbed too no need to ping me) "I'm no mind reader but I can tell your thinking about Rainbow's mind readying powers, she probably has read your mind already."
@felisccatus
@RainbowServal
@CoreDragon
@SariStar

Realizing that there was now a lot of commotion going on, Emmett moved away from the group a little bit, and tried to calm down a bit. The swarm of tiny creatures that clung to him were feeling his tension as well.
@felisccatus
@RainbowServal
@CoreDragon
@SariStar

Realizing that there was now a lot of commotion going on, Emmett moved away from the group a little bit, and tried to calm down a bit. The swarm of tiny creatures that clung to him were feeling his tension as well.
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
@Echosoundangel
@SariStar

He spotted Emmett and moved away from him as well. He also wasn't a social person.
@Echosoundangel
@SariStar

He spotted Emmett and moved away from him as well. He also wasn't a social person.
@CoreDragon

Noticing this, Emmett simply waved. This was different from his usual, happy smile and cheerful greeting. It was as if the Nocturne was drained.
@CoreDragon

Noticing this, Emmett simply waved. This was different from his usual, happy smile and cheerful greeting. It was as if the Nocturne was drained.
@Echosoundangel
@SariStar

He waves back then continues shuffling away.
@Echosoundangel
@SariStar

He waves back then continues shuffling away.
@Echosoundangel
@SariStar
@CoreDragon
A elegant Skydancer walks gracefully in. (Dancer in my lair)
She has a very small Coatl with her hiding behind her wings.
She sits down and listens to the sounds around her.
@Echosoundangel
@SariStar
@CoreDragon
A elegant Skydancer walks gracefully in. (Dancer in my lair)
She has a very small Coatl with her hiding behind her wings.
She sits down and listens to the sounds around her.
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
icicle

services wishlist

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
@felisccatus
@echosoundangel
@moonpool

Luckless wondered why Leaf was backing away from Emmett. It wasn't as if the Nocturne was scary or anything.

Then she turned to the newcomers, a dark-colored Skydancer and another Coatl, this one a hatchling.

"Hi there," she greeted them. "I'm Luckless."
@felisccatus
@echosoundangel
@moonpool

Luckless wondered why Leaf was backing away from Emmett. It wasn't as if the Nocturne was scary or anything.

Then she turned to the newcomers, a dark-colored Skydancer and another Coatl, this one a hatchling.

"Hi there," she greeted them. "I'm Luckless."
PQznZys.png
@SariStar
@moonpool

Emmett wasn't too sure either, but he decided to join Luckless again. "Hello as well. I'm Emmett."
@SariStar
@moonpool

Emmett wasn't too sure either, but he decided to join Luckless again. "Hello as well. I'm Emmett."
1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 2286 2287