Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Group rp idea?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
My idea would need at least three people, four/five at most, depending, with everyone being able to write at least three paragraphs per reply, fit well together, and could reason and talk without starting trouble.

So, my idea is based on how our dragons have familiars. What if all humans have familiars too, reflections of their souls/personalities that tag along with them, maybe they can talk but can only be heard by their owners, etc etc.

Like, see that really sweet but annoyingly energetic florist? Their familiar is a ferret, or maybe its a beagle.

That tattoo artist who scares the crap out of you? Their familiar is a hamster, or maybe a love bird?

The cashier at the corner store who is always tired? Their familiar is a bloodhound/basset hound.

Your cute neighbor who happens to be a foreign exchange student for a nearby college (and has a gf/bf)? Well, they have an alligator and their significant other has a toy poodle.

The possibilities are endless! Is anyone else interested? I kind of have a plot but I wanna see if anyone is interested first before I post about it and ask people to join.
My idea would need at least three people, four/five at most, depending, with everyone being able to write at least three paragraphs per reply, fit well together, and could reason and talk without starting trouble.

So, my idea is based on how our dragons have familiars. What if all humans have familiars too, reflections of their souls/personalities that tag along with them, maybe they can talk but can only be heard by their owners, etc etc.

Like, see that really sweet but annoyingly energetic florist? Their familiar is a ferret, or maybe its a beagle.

That tattoo artist who scares the crap out of you? Their familiar is a hamster, or maybe a love bird?

The cashier at the corner store who is always tired? Their familiar is a bloodhound/basset hound.

Your cute neighbor who happens to be a foreign exchange student for a nearby college (and has a gf/bf)? Well, they have an alligator and their significant other has a toy poodle.

The possibilities are endless! Is anyone else interested? I kind of have a plot but I wanna see if anyone is interested first before I post about it and ask people to join.
· Call me Shocks.
· They/them pronouns please
Username used to be Shockboob!
^
^
· Call me Shocks.
^
^
· Call me Shocks.
I would be interested.
I would be interested.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
So you are talking about a His Dark Materials roleplay..?
So you are talking about a His Dark Materials roleplay..?
This sounds really cool I'd love to join ^^
This sounds really cool I'd love to join ^^
@Caelia @Sylveadiff

Awesome! I'm probably gonna go make a sign up thing real soon (dinner has to be made and dishes done so expect it in about two hours, four max)

@VIII

Um. No? I don't even know what that is to be honest. This was based off of dragons having familiars, it's not a fandom rp.
@Caelia @Sylveadiff

Awesome! I'm probably gonna go make a sign up thing real soon (dinner has to be made and dishes done so expect it in about two hours, four max)

@VIII

Um. No? I don't even know what that is to be honest. This was based off of dragons having familiars, it's not a fandom rp.
· Call me Shocks.
You don't know it? Not as The Golden Compass either? Wow, I thought everyone knew that series! Anyway, you should defiantly look it up. It literally revolves around animals that reflects their human's soul, you would love it!
You don't know it? Not as The Golden Compass either? Wow, I thought everyone knew that series! Anyway, you should defiantly look it up. It literally revolves around animals that reflects their human's soul, you would love it!
I'm also showing interest in this. I can manage a pretty good reply length that covers your requirement. Plus, I've been looking to be in more Flight Rising RPs.
I'm also showing interest in this. I can manage a pretty good reply length that covers your requirement. Plus, I've been looking to be in more Flight Rising RPs.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@Shockboob

These sound ALOT like Daemons from the Dark Materials Golden Compass Series. I'll read what you got! : 3

@Shockboob @Caelia @Sylveadiff
@VIII
@Shockboob

These sound ALOT like Daemons from the Dark Materials Golden Compass Series. I'll read what you got! : 3

@Shockboob @Caelia @Sylveadiff
@VIII
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page