Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 676 677 678 679 680 ... 2297 2298
@SariStar
@feliscatus

The Wind Nocturne happily thumped his tail against the ground, the frog that rested there scrambling up to his hips.
@SariStar
@feliscatus

The Wind Nocturne happily thumped his tail against the ground, the frog that rested there scrambling up to his hips.
avhytya.png
Leaf sat, glancing aorund the room with cautious green eyes.
Leaf sat, glancing aorund the room with cautious green eyes.
Raindrop

Raindrop was an emotional Dragon. After being abandoned by her parents, she had become soft and easily hurt on the inside.
Raindrop

Raindrop was an emotional Dragon. After being abandoned by her parents, she had become soft and easily hurt on the inside.
@SariStar
@Echosoundangel

Apollo offered a friendly smile and bobbed his head again as he introduced himself. "I am Apollo," his head tilted in Emmett's direction, as he shifted his gaze towards the Nocturne. "You carry the scent of wind with you. As do I."

He sat down in front of the two, wrapping his fur-tipped tail loosely around his legs. His green eyes shifted back towards the Coatl. "I'm not sure I recognize your scent. Which flight do you belong to?"
@SariStar
@Echosoundangel

Apollo offered a friendly smile and bobbed his head again as he introduced himself. "I am Apollo," his head tilted in Emmett's direction, as he shifted his gaze towards the Nocturne. "You carry the scent of wind with you. As do I."

He sat down in front of the two, wrapping his fur-tipped tail loosely around his legs. His green eyes shifted back towards the Coatl. "I'm not sure I recognize your scent. Which flight do you belong to?"
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@Echosoundangel
@felisccatus

"I'm from the Fire flight," Luckless explained. "So you're from Wind?"

She edged away a little, tucking her wings tightly around her so her curse's effect on him would lessen.
@Echosoundangel
@felisccatus

"I'm from the Fire flight," Luckless explained. "So you're from Wind?"

She edged away a little, tucking her wings tightly around her so her curse's effect on him would lessen.
PQznZys.png
Raindrop

Raindrop got up and decided to make some friends. "Hi!" She said to Luckless.
Raindrop

Raindrop got up and decided to make some friends. "Hi!" She said to Luckless.
Wildclaw!Rainbow
Rainbow wanders around. As the recruiter of Isolated Clan herself, she has never wandered this far from her clan's territory. She looks around confused as to where she is, her giant serval ears twitching like crazy.
Wildclaw!Rainbow
Rainbow wanders around. As the recruiter of Isolated Clan herself, she has never wandered this far from her clan's territory. She looks around confused as to where she is, her giant serval ears twitching like crazy.
fjRdLnt.png
@SariStar
@feliscatus

Emmett nodded, always happy to meet a fellow child of the Windsinger. "It really is a small world after all, I suppose," He said, chuckling a little.

"I'm certain that my clanmates will be happy to hear my stories of my trip here."
@SariStar
@feliscatus

Emmett nodded, always happy to meet a fellow child of the Windsinger. "It really is a small world after all, I suppose," He said, chuckling a little.

"I'm certain that my clanmates will be happy to hear my stories of my trip here."
avhytya.png
@Echosoundanger
@SariStar
@feliscatus
The albino wildclaw wanders into the middle of the group, once she noticed them.
"Hello everyone. What do we have here?" She said, twitching her serval ears.
@Echosoundanger
@SariStar
@feliscatus
The albino wildclaw wanders into the middle of the group, once she noticed them.
"Hello everyone. What do we have here?" She said, twitching her serval ears.
fjRdLnt.png
Leaf was sitting away from the group of dragons htat had formed. He didn't like being social. 'Why am I here?' He pondered.
Leaf was sitting away from the group of dragons htat had formed. He didn't like being social. 'Why am I here?' He pondered.
1 2 ... 676 677 678 679 680 ... 2297 2298