Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flamecaller pleeeeeeaaaaasssse
Here in New York, the weather just does not stay consistent. It was pouring buckets today and was almost 100 degrees F not too long ago (can't remember exact day, maybe a day or two ago?). Oh, and the humidity here makes breathing a chore...
Here in New York, the weather just does not stay consistent. It was pouring buckets today and was almost 100 degrees F not too long ago (can't remember exact day, maybe a day or two ago?). Oh, and the humidity here makes breathing a chore...
So much for a creative forum signature.
i am a weak californian who dies when temperatures go above 65f [~18c] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/4Gms77MGQUCLUltOrStQuw.png[/img] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/UnUJe1hUSwW4qfIRo6I34w.png[/img] please help, i hate the summer so much ;___;
i am a weak californian who dies when temperatures go above 65f [~18c]

4Gms77MGQUCLUltOrStQuw.png
UnUJe1hUSwW4qfIRo6I34w.png
please help, i hate the summer so much ;___;
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Bruh I used to live in Dubai, where it was [b]AT LEAST 100 F MINIMUM[/b] during summer Toughen up, cupcake [img]http://i.imgur.com/JWLRnTe.gif[/img]
Bruh

I used to live in Dubai, where it was AT LEAST 100 F MINIMUM during summer

Toughen up, cupcake

JWLRnTe.gif
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Either the Tidelord or the Stormcatcher is messing around where I live, because we've gotten thunderstorms every afternoon for almost a straight week now.
Either the Tidelord or the Stormcatcher is messing around where I live, because we've gotten thunderstorms every afternoon for almost a straight week now.
@TimeWatcher fite me
@TimeWatcher fite me
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
*is just chilling with glademomma in the 72°F forests*
*is just chilling with glademomma in the 72°F forests*
You guys are lucky, down here in Nova Scotia our winters take up 3/4 months and are bloody freezing.
You guys are lucky, down here in Nova Scotia our winters take up 3/4 months and are bloody freezing.
Spr_5b_609_s.png
At one point I lived in russia! By lake Baikal! It was cold! Nor hot or cold is good
At one point I lived in russia! By lake Baikal! It was cold! Nor hot or cold is good
Mather!! -embraces the heat- You have come for me!!! I miss youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -stares wistfully at the fire flight-
Mather!! -embraces the heat- You have come for me!!! I miss youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -stares wistfully at the fire flight-
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@MiddayMoon01
I used to live in Colorado Springs, I deeply regret moving out of that state.

Unfortunately it was 96F today in San Diego, I dislike this, I do not welcome this.
@MiddayMoon01
I used to live in Colorado Springs, I deeply regret moving out of that state.

Unfortunately it was 96F today in San Diego, I dislike this, I do not welcome this.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png