Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dressing Room Newbie Problem
1 2
Hi there! I found out a little problem about the Dressing Room for us who aren't been around for long. I don't know most of the names of the appareal, so I try some random letter hoping something good will come out. Maybe a list of all the existing appareal will be more useful for us!

Just because to me the DR is really useless right now. What do you think?
Hi there! I found out a little problem about the Dressing Room for us who aren't been around for long. I don't know most of the names of the appareal, so I try some random letter hoping something good will come out. Maybe a list of all the existing appareal will be more useful for us!

Just because to me the DR is really useless right now. What do you think?
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@BroknApeiron There are multiple full apparel lists in the guides form, such as this one, this one, and this one
Although I would love a full official list or just having you be able to scroll through all of the apparel while having the option to search as well
@BroknApeiron There are multiple full apparel lists in the guides form, such as this one, this one, and this one
Although I would love a full official list or just having you be able to scroll through all of the apparel while having the option to search as well
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@BroknApeiron

I've been here for almost a year, and I couldn't tell you the exact name of half the apparel here. Honestly, I'd love a list of apparel that you could sort by color, alphabetical order, set, etc

Edit: Would you like help making outfits for your dragons?

Edit Again: Pardon me, I thought you were a newbie! I hope I didn't make you feel bad.
@BroknApeiron

I've been here for almost a year, and I couldn't tell you the exact name of half the apparel here. Honestly, I'd love a list of apparel that you could sort by color, alphabetical order, set, etc

Edit: Would you like help making outfits for your dragons?

Edit Again: Pardon me, I thought you were a newbie! I hope I didn't make you feel bad.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@xxWolfii

Thanks for the links! The scroll list would be lovely.

@HalfMoonTheWolf

Hey there :D Yeah, that would be so cool. Sort by color and set would be so good!
Ehy, if you have some ideas we can talk about them without problems! Don't cha worry, you did nothing =D
@xxWolfii

Thanks for the links! The scroll list would be lovely.

@HalfMoonTheWolf

Hey there :D Yeah, that would be so cool. Sort by color and set would be so good!
Ehy, if you have some ideas we can talk about them without problems! Don't cha worry, you did nothing =D
Honestly I know the name of maybe two things of the top of my head....without a browse feature I might as well go look through lairs to see what they have that might look nice
Honestly I know the name of maybe two things of the top of my head....without a browse feature I might as well go look through lairs to see what they have that might look nice
@BroknAperion @SoulOfChaos
FR Item Database is your friend. It can even sort apparel by color! (Unless it's cantaloupe, that color's broken)
I think the link is blocked here on FR, but it'll show up in a google search
@BroknAperion @SoulOfChaos
FR Item Database is your friend. It can even sort apparel by color! (Unless it's cantaloupe, that color's broken)
I think the link is blocked here on FR, but it'll show up in a google search
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
@Houndstooth
Oh I know about it, but it would be nice to have an official way to look at stuff XD
@Houndstooth
Oh I know about it, but it would be nice to have an official way to look at stuff XD
i totally agree with you! i'm new here too and kinda lost because of all the apparel options.
i totally agree with you! i'm new here too and kinda lost because of all the apparel options.
@BroknApeiron

Look up the flight rising item database. I would link it, but mobile is the bane of my existence. On the database you can look up apparel by name, color, when it was released, festival or nah. Its super useful
@BroknApeiron

Look up the flight rising item database. I would link it, but mobile is the bane of my existence. On the database you can look up apparel by name, color, when it was released, festival or nah. Its super useful
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reyin @Houndstooth

Thanks so much! I will see them! But, as @blunote and @SoulOfChaos say, it would be nice to implement the list in the DR! But it would be so much work...
@Reyin @Houndstooth

Thanks so much! I will see them! But, as @blunote and @SoulOfChaos say, it would be nice to implement the list in the DR! But it would be so much work...
1 2