Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free dergs DESPERATELY NEED GONE 1 left!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have no room, and they aren't selling on the AH, so, the following dergs are all free, preferably to good home. If you do want exalt fodder, let me know and I'll let you know which dergs you can take for very low prices. All dergs have names, if you want one, please tell me their names, or I will ignore your request. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32645521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326456/32645521_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have no room, and they aren't selling on the AH, so, the following dergs are all free, preferably to good home. If you do want exalt fodder, let me know and I'll let you know which dergs you can take for very low prices.
All dergs have names, if you want one, please tell me their names, or I will ignore your request.

32645521_350.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

May I take Peony please
@ShadowPiper

May I take Peony please
@Dracana
Sure! I'll send him over!
@Dracana
Sure! I'll send him over!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

Thank you ^^
@ShadowPiper

Thank you ^^
@shadowpiper
May I have the 2nd one down?
@shadowpiper
May I have the 2nd one down?
@spicyNugget someone didn't read the post.
@spicyNugget someone didn't read the post.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@shadowpiper
Yo, can I get Rigel? He's so beautiful x
@shadowpiper
Yo, can I get Rigel? He's so beautiful x
Xi4T1le.gif
@Yurio I'll send him over right away!
@Yurio I'll send him over right away!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@shadowpiper
I'm on my phone so I can't see the names properly I'm sorry
@shadowpiper
I'm on my phone so I can't see the names properly I'm sorry
@spicyNugget Haemo is an old boy, and I would like him to go with the spiral, but if you can only take one, it's okay. I'm a little sus for that reason only. So if you tell me why you want him or them, I can send him / them. I'm really sorry I just dont like to see old dragons be exalted
@spicyNugget Haemo is an old boy, and I would like him to go with the spiral, but if you can only take one, it's okay. I'm a little sus for that reason only. So if you tell me why you want him or them, I can send him / them. I'm really sorry I just dont like to see old dragons be exalted
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8