Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Creating a World | RP [OPEN]
@Averat
Ohh this seems interesting.

Would all the deities be creating one world together or their own separate ones? It'd be interesting if it was one world since that could lead to a lot of bickering :P
@Averat
Ohh this seems interesting.

Would all the deities be creating one world together or their own separate ones? It'd be interesting if it was one world since that could lead to a lot of bickering :P
@Averat

I want to join, but can my god's pet be a wolf instead of a dragon? The OC i want to use is normally paired with a wolf, so i would really like it if it's allowed.
@Averat

I want to join, but can my god's pet be a wolf instead of a dragon? The OC i want to use is normally paired with a wolf, so i would really like it if it's allowed.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I'll join this. No need to ping me. I sub to all the roleplays Im in.
I'll join this. No need to ping me. I sub to all the roleplays Im in.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Interesting.
I'll think about it :)
Interesting.
I'll think about it :)
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Can I join?
Can I join?
@Averat

I would like to join!
Do you want a character profile?
@Averat

I would like to join!
Do you want a character profile?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
If you want to join, just fill out the form?

@LibreNoctre
I'll change the form.

@Caelia
Same world, of course.

Gods and Goddesses AREN'T Gods and Goddesses without arguments :P
If you want to join, just fill out the form?

@LibreNoctre
I'll change the form.

@Caelia
Same world, of course.

Gods and Goddesses AREN'T Gods and Goddesses without arguments :P
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
I'm of course going to limit what my god will do.

Name: Ori and Eve
Pronouns: All of them.
God/Goddess of: Nature and Diseases
Appearance: A male and female attached at the hip with each different characteristics. Eve a body of beauty with Vines and flowers sprouting from her body with soft features. Depending on the seasons the plants differ. While Ori is rough and fragile looking. His sharp jawline reveals a jawbone with skeleton features on his rib cage and below. Smoke sprouts from his chest after deep exhales. They share a cloth wrapping around their lower region as well seraph wings. That matches what they are.
Personality: Polar opposites are the two with Eve being quiet yet logical while Ori loud and chaotic. Though the two will talk to each other about what actions to take if the others do not see eye to eye. Eve will explain Ori's intentions if not clear and visa versa. The two have a weird relationship like a couple and others like siblings, but they don't mind seeing other people...or themselves if need be.

Pet's Name: Jun
Pet's Appearance: A buck that can vary its sizes with the creature having jellyfish like stringers from its tail. The fur is only white while the eyes, antler, and tail being a dark red. Sometimes Eve will decorate Jun with brighter red flowers or leaves when in the mood.
Pet's Personality: More reserve than Eve, the creature enjoys being by the owners' side. Warning anyone who dares get to close.
I'm of course going to limit what my god will do.

Name: Ori and Eve
Pronouns: All of them.
God/Goddess of: Nature and Diseases
Appearance: A male and female attached at the hip with each different characteristics. Eve a body of beauty with Vines and flowers sprouting from her body with soft features. Depending on the seasons the plants differ. While Ori is rough and fragile looking. His sharp jawline reveals a jawbone with skeleton features on his rib cage and below. Smoke sprouts from his chest after deep exhales. They share a cloth wrapping around their lower region as well seraph wings. That matches what they are.
Personality: Polar opposites are the two with Eve being quiet yet logical while Ori loud and chaotic. Though the two will talk to each other about what actions to take if the others do not see eye to eye. Eve will explain Ori's intentions if not clear and visa versa. The two have a weird relationship like a couple and others like siblings, but they don't mind seeing other people...or themselves if need be.

Pet's Name: Jun
Pet's Appearance: A buck that can vary its sizes with the creature having jellyfish like stringers from its tail. The fur is only white while the eyes, antler, and tail being a dark red. Sometimes Eve will decorate Jun with brighter red flowers or leaves when in the mood.
Pet's Personality: More reserve than Eve, the creature enjoys being by the owners' side. Warning anyone who dares get to close.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
@2enpaiiTwii2ted
Interesting! Your character is accepted.
@2enpaiiTwii2ted
Interesting! Your character is accepted.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Name: Mikan Pronouns: He/Him God/Goddess of: Change, The Seasons, Growth And Aging Appearance: [img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/3916568_QVmk4c54j31dxCT.jpg[/img] This is a Picture of both Mikan and Raimonda. Mikan is the elf, and has wings that look like tree branches and change depending on the season. His appearance changes depending on who is looking at him, sometimes it is small details like age, sometimes they see him as an entirely different species. Personality: Mikan tends to not talk very much, it is not that he is shy, he just seems to dislike talking. This can be problematic, as oftentimes he does not say his intentions before doing something, or only very simply explains what he is trying to do. Pet's Name: Raimonda Pet's Appearance: Raimonda Looks exactly like the wolf next to Mikan. Pet's Personality: Raimonda is very protective of Mikan, and is aggressive to everyone but him. She is one of the only people (Besides Mikan Himself) Who sees him as he truly is.
@Averat

Name: Mikan
Pronouns: He/Him
God/Goddess of: Change, The Seasons, Growth And Aging
Appearance: 3916568_QVmk4c54j31dxCT.jpg
This is a Picture of both Mikan and Raimonda. Mikan is the elf, and has wings that look like tree branches and change depending on the season. His appearance changes depending on who is looking at him, sometimes it is small details like age, sometimes they see him as an entirely different species.
Personality: Mikan tends to not talk very much, it is not that he is shy, he just seems to dislike talking. This can be problematic, as oftentimes he does not say his intentions before doing something, or only very simply explains what he is trying to do.
Pet's Name: Raimonda
Pet's Appearance: Raimonda Looks exactly like the wolf next to Mikan.
Pet's Personality: Raimonda is very protective of Mikan, and is aggressive to everyone but him. She is one of the only people (Besides Mikan Himself) Who sees him as he truly is.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif