Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $3 Chibi Drawings | closed for now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/decc/f/2017/166/0/b/5_by_tabbytigers-dbcubai.png[/img]
5_by_tabbytigers-dbcubai.png
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
actually i TOTALLY HAVE 300k treasure sitting around here if i can nab one of these..... eats yr art up

since theyre just for anthro/feral/dragon could i get pestilence or casper, whichever yr more interested in doin? thank u.... <3
actually i TOTALLY HAVE 300k treasure sitting around here if i can nab one of these..... eats yr art up

since theyre just for anthro/feral/dragon could i get pestilence or casper, whichever yr more interested in doin? thank u.... <3
tumblr | deviantart | toyhouse
@snarbs

Absolutely, omg! I would love to draw Pestilence ;A;b If that suits you! If not, I'm totally fine with drawing Casper! They're.. they're both so cute.. ;^;''
Feel free to send a PM/CR whenever you're ready!
@snarbs

Absolutely, omg! I would love to draw Pestilence ;A;b If that suits you! If not, I'm totally fine with drawing Casper! They're.. they're both so cute.. ;^;''
Feel free to send a PM/CR whenever you're ready!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
alsothankyousomuchforthekindwords,imHurting,
alsothankyousomuchforthekindwords,imHurting,
@Tigerly
How much for a chibi of this guy holding his lizard child ?
(lizard could be on his nose, neck, shoulder, in his hands, laying down with him, etc)
@Tigerly
How much for a chibi of this guy holding his lizard child ?
(lizard could be on his nose, neck, shoulder, in his hands, laying down with him, etc)
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon

What gorgeous colours! ;A;
I would be fine with the $3 for the two, as his companion is rather small and not too detailed!
Thank you for asking and for considering! ;U;b
@Weapon

What gorgeous colours! ;A;
I would be fine with the $3 for the two, as his companion is rather small and not too detailed!
Thank you for asking and for considering! ;U;b
@Tigerly Mind if I send 350Gems then for the commission? <3
@Tigerly Mind if I send 350Gems then for the commission? <3
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon

If you don't mind! ;A; <3 that'd be wonderful, but you really don't have to send the extra! Only if you insist! ;U;
@Weapon

If you don't mind! ;A; <3 that'd be wonderful, but you really don't have to send the extra! Only if you insist! ;U;
@pyr0 Thanks so much for commissioning! ;U; here are your finished works! [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/1972/f/2017/167/6/8/5_by_tigeus-dbcynyx.png[/img] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/371d/f/2017/167/6/6/6_by_tigeus-dbcynyt.png[/img] They were a lot of fun to draw, thank you so much again!
@pyr0

Thanks so much for commissioning! ;U; here are your finished works!

5_by_tigeus-dbcynyx.png
6_by_tigeus-dbcynyt.png

They were a lot of fun to draw, thank you so much again!
@tigerly

AAAGHJFHJDSJGHGDHJSFFGDH THEYRE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love them so much omgggg thamk you ;u;
@tigerly

AAAGHJFHJDSJGHGDHJSFFGDH THEYRE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love them so much omgggg thamk you ;u;
PreE5U3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7