Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I literally just joined
Heyo! The name's Daisy and I joined this site after seeing some random kid at school on it and deciding I was interested.

My interests include writing, drawing [badly] and researching gross medical things because I apparently enjoy being grossed out...

So yeah, I really don't know what I'm doing and I'd really like to make some friends on this site!
Heyo! The name's Daisy and I joined this site after seeing some random kid at school on it and deciding I was interested.

My interests include writing, drawing [badly] and researching gross medical things because I apparently enjoy being grossed out...

So yeah, I really don't know what I'm doing and I'd really like to make some friends on this site!
@Amphithere

Oh goodness, that would be amazing! I'd be willing to take anything you're willing to give me, I'm pretty sure I'll like whatever I get.

Also, can I ask how exactly one makes money in this game? I know you can sell dragons for money but are there other ways?
@Amphithere

Oh goodness, that would be amazing! I'd be willing to take anything you're willing to give me, I'm pretty sure I'll like whatever I get.

Also, can I ask how exactly one makes money in this game? I know you can sell dragons for money but are there other ways?
@Deteriorate

Hello, and welcome to FR! You'll enjoy it greatly here ;)

I can give you some treasure after I go exalt some dragons- 10,000 sound good?

Also- if you have any questions, fell free to ping me and ask! I'm always happy to help!
@Deteriorate

Hello, and welcome to FR! You'll enjoy it greatly here ;)

I can give you some treasure after I go exalt some dragons- 10,000 sound good?

Also- if you have any questions, fell free to ping me and ask! I'm always happy to help!
bnskTgX.png
@Deteriorate

ADDING ONTO WHAT AMP SAID!!!

Grinding. Grinding in the coli get's you a lot of Treasure. You can grind for heck a long time, then go and hoardsell. That usually gets me about... 10,000 T every day? Hoardselling can get you far if you have 3 lvl 25s, statted and stoned to Culex's guide in the coli. I recommed Glass Cannon since I have many. I can rent one of my dragons out to you if you would like! Please return after a week, though ;) I'd prefer to keep my lvl 25 count above 10.

Good luck in FR, and have fun!
@Deteriorate

ADDING ONTO WHAT AMP SAID!!!

Grinding. Grinding in the coli get's you a lot of Treasure. You can grind for heck a long time, then go and hoardsell. That usually gets me about... 10,000 T every day? Hoardselling can get you far if you have 3 lvl 25s, statted and stoned to Culex's guide in the coli. I recommed Glass Cannon since I have many. I can rent one of my dragons out to you if you would like! Please return after a week, though ;) I'd prefer to keep my lvl 25 count above 10.

Good luck in FR, and have fun!
bnskTgX.png
@dragonlover1003

Sorry for taking so long to respond but thank you so much for the advice.

Also, I would be extremely grateful if you could lend me your lvl 25 so I can level up my own two dragons? I'd offer to pay to rent one but I only have 3000 treasure at the moment so I doubt it'd help much.
@dragonlover1003

Sorry for taking so long to respond but thank you so much for the advice.

Also, I would be extremely grateful if you could lend me your lvl 25 so I can level up my own two dragons? I'd offer to pay to rent one but I only have 3000 treasure at the moment so I doubt it'd help much.
@Deteriorate

hm... 2 dragons? I can send you one of my own Mire Flyers then ;) Her name's Ember, she's fully statted and stoned as a **, and she's the Fire element. If you don't think you can handle the Mire, just quit out. That's sorta a cheat that I found out- it doesn't deduct energy points. A week for about 5000 treasure is okay! :)

EDIT: Do you want to set up a CR or do you want me to?
@Deteriorate

hm... 2 dragons? I can send you one of my own Mire Flyers then ;) Her name's Ember, she's fully statted and stoned as a **, and she's the Fire element. If you don't think you can handle the Mire, just quit out. That's sorta a cheat that I found out- it doesn't deduct energy points. A week for about 5000 treasure is okay! :)

EDIT: Do you want to set up a CR or do you want me to?
bnskTgX.png
@dragonlover1003

That would be perfect! Sorry for the delay and yes I'd be happy to set up the CR!
@dragonlover1003

That would be perfect! Sorry for the delay and yes I'd be happy to set up the CR!