Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ichi and Alla's Joint Raffle! -- CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ichi89

Sure! Just ping me when you want them! =)
@Ichi89

Sure! Just ping me when you want them! =)
@WolfTamer2 - Not a problem! Also if you don't mind pming @Allanasha with the links to the dragons so she can post up previews of them?
@WolfTamer2 - Not a problem! Also if you don't mind pming @Allanasha with the links to the dragons so she can post up previews of them?
@Ichi89
Of course!
@Ichi89
Of course!
We have three dragons in the prize pool on the first page. None of them are from the dragons we're breeding. They were donated by @WolfTamer2 So much kudos to them!
We have three dragons in the prize pool on the first page. None of them are from the dragons we're breeding. They were donated by @WolfTamer2 So much kudos to them!
^bump
^bump
We need more prizes! If you want them, I have 2 imperial hatching for you! =) Hope they help!
We need more prizes! If you want them, I have 2 imperial hatching for you! =) Hope they help!
@WolfTamer2. I'm not sure if we'll need any more, though thank you for offering. We've got three pairs of dragons who will be giving all their hatchlings to the raffle.
@WolfTamer2. I'm not sure if we'll need any more, though thank you for offering. We've got three pairs of dragons who will be giving all their hatchlings to the raffle.
@Allanasha
XD okie
@Allanasha
XD okie
bumping this back up for visibility.
bumping this back up for visibility.
@Ichi89 Sending the money for 5 tickets
@Ichi89 Sending the money for 5 tickets
1 2 3 4 5 6