Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | found
1 2
@SteveBarraMa I have this lady I'm open to selling who is level 25. Stats/stones are in her bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27616096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276161/27616096_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love to get a companion comet, but clearly that is worth way more than her and would be a totally unfair trade. Is there anything else you're looking for to tack on to trade for the comet? I also have a fully gened Gen 1 Noc with nice colors if that interests you.
@SteveBarraMa I have this lady I'm open to selling who is level 25. Stats/stones are in her bio.

27616096_350.png

I'd love to get a companion comet, but clearly that is worth way more than her and would be a totally unfair trade. Is there anything else you're looking for to tack on to trade for the comet? I also have a fully gened Gen 1 Noc with nice colors if that interests you.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC i'm not really interested in gen1s... is there anthing else you'd be interested in? I also can offer treasure in a couple days... I got 1 lv 25 and can grind the training grounds and woodland path to get some money.
@WolfprintsSC i'm not really interested in gen1s... is there anthing else you'd be interested in? I also can offer treasure in a couple days... I got 1 lv 25 and can grind the training grounds and woodland path to get some money.
@SteveBarraMa I'd happily sell her for treasure or gems, I'd be looking for about 450k t or 450 gems. I was just wondering if there was anything I could offer for that comet.
@SteveBarraMa I'd happily sell her for treasure or gems, I'd be looking for about 450k t or 450 gems. I was just wondering if there was anything I could offer for that comet.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC I would take treasure/gems? or things i could use like eliminate, or things that sell easy.
If i get that much i'll get back to you
@WolfprintsSC I would take treasure/gems? or things i could use like eliminate, or things that sell easy.
If i get that much i'll get back to you
bump
bump
@SteveBarraMa If you can do a short hold on the comet Id be happy to get you two level 25s?
@SteveBarraMa If you can do a short hold on the comet Id be happy to get you two level 25s?
@Chalk If they have eliminates I will gladly hold it for you
@Chalk If they have eliminates I will gladly hold it for you
@SteveBarraMa No worries, they will!
@SteveBarraMa No worries, they will!
@Chalk Okay sounds good. How long should I expect to wait?
@Chalk Okay sounds good. How long should I expect to wait?
1 2