Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 183 184
@onionbulb Super pretty works! Love how you made that transparent fabric. Also the colours look great. Jocelyn looks stunning too - her outfit is cool and I like the pose a lot - seems so dynamic! :D
@onionbulb Super pretty works! Love how you made that transparent fabric. Also the colours look great. Jocelyn looks stunning too - her outfit is cool and I like the pose a lot - seems so dynamic! :D
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@Icystorm Ahh I see, I hope this'll do! ><; [img]http://i.imgur.com/dY9kQ0q.png[/img]
@Icystorm

Ahh I see, I hope this'll do! ><;
dY9kQ0q.png
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

o_o I love it! Thank you!
@onionbulb

o_o I love it! Thank you!
iXNOttm.gif
@Godot

Ahh thank you so much for taking the time to give such kind feedback! I really appreciate it, and it makes me very happy to hear from you!

Let me know if the pings ever get annoying! ;v;b
@Godot

Ahh thank you so much for taking the time to give such kind feedback! I really appreciate it, and it makes me very happy to hear from you!

Let me know if the pings ever get annoying! ;v;b
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@tehcoffeezombie

I'm so glad you do!! :D
@tehcoffeezombie

I'm so glad you do!! :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb I'm glad to read that! <3

Regarding the ping-list: I'll let you know if they do. However I really don't think that's going to happen anytime soon! 8D
@onionbulb I'm glad to read that! <3

Regarding the ping-list: I'll let you know if they do. However I really don't think that's going to happen anytime soon! 8D
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@onionbulb
That is perfect, thank you so much! :D It is nice to see Jo looking like she is not going to destroy someone. It really gives her more personality, and it gives great writing ideas to show there is more to her than the tough appearance she normally has.
@onionbulb
That is perfect, thank you so much! :D It is nice to see Jo looking like she is not going to destroy someone. It really gives her more personality, and it gives great writing ideas to show there is more to her than the tough appearance she normally has.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm
You're welcome! I'm glad it gave you some writing ideas! :D
@Icystorm
You're welcome! I'm glad it gave you some writing ideas! :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
Wow! Amazing work.
Wow! Amazing work.
@CrystalAura

Ahh ;v; You're too kind! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!! <3
@CrystalAura

Ahh ;v; You're too kind! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!! <3
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 183 184