Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Welcome Week Packages! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cerion I love this pretty girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32903648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329037/32903648_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cerion

I love this pretty girl!

32903648_350.png
Sorry. It still isn't working. Nothing in the trade changed, and it's saying that you don't have one of the items any longer. I can't accept it.
Sorry. It still isn't working. Nothing in the trade changed, and it's saying that you don't have one of the items any longer. I can't accept it.
My favorite toy is my beeneebabe
I like it because it is sofd
5824026238232a32edd7884d41279b3d.png
Hello! I joined during the anniversary and could for sure use some of this stuff! I have plenty of dragons but anything else you're willing to give me would be very welcomed and appreciated. Also, in general, you're so nice for doing this!
Hello! I joined during the anniversary and could for sure use some of this stuff! I have plenty of dragons but anything else you're willing to give me would be very welcomed and appreciated. Also, in general, you're so nice for doing this!
¯\_(o _ o)_/¯
Thank you so, so much! Have a great day/evening/night. nwn
Thank you so, so much! Have a great day/evening/night. nwn
My favorite toy is my beeneebabe
I like it because it is sofd
5824026238232a32edd7884d41279b3d.png
Sorry about the wait guys updating takes a while!
Sorry about the wait guys updating takes a while!
Ef1ONJ1.png
May I Have Indago Cherub/Amethyst Butterfly/Smoke Glimmer Coatl With Some Other Random Stuff
May I Have Indago Cherub/Amethyst Butterfly/Smoke Glimmer Coatl With Some Other Random Stuff
Untitled.png
@Picklesthecat
Want anything with that Dragon? No Familiar or apearal?
@Picklesthecat
Want anything with that Dragon? No Familiar or apearal?
Ef1ONJ1.png
Hey! Just joining today (My friend was playing, and I basically demanded details, it looks so fun)
So could I please get the lovely Unnamed Female Coatl?
I'd also love the Brown Bird Skull necklace for items/apparel.
And I'd be super interested in the Blooming Strangler, and some plants...
If I'm asking too much, I'm misunderstanding the instructions for the 4 part package, but anything is awesome, thank you so much!
Hey! Just joining today (My friend was playing, and I basically demanded details, it looks so fun)
So could I please get the lovely Unnamed Female Coatl?
I'd also love the Brown Bird Skull necklace for items/apparel.
And I'd be super interested in the Blooming Strangler, and some plants...
If I'm asking too much, I'm misunderstanding the instructions for the 4 part package, but anything is awesome, thank you so much!
aqLwpCP.png
@AtlasWW
Sorry she was sadly taken. I can send you the other items, but let me update everything first and set of more Dragons.
@AtlasWW
Sorry she was sadly taken. I can send you the other items, but let me update everything first and set of more Dragons.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Cerion Thanks for helping us new members out!!

The Purple Cherub/Blackberry Toxin/Blue Glimmer spiral looks pretty, may I have her? ;v;

As for apparel, the ornate pearly bracelet and simple gold necklace?

For a familiar, the parda! :D and some insect food please >w< Hope I followed the rules!

@Cerion Thanks for helping us new members out!!

The Purple Cherub/Blackberry Toxin/Blue Glimmer spiral looks pretty, may I have her? ;v;

As for apparel, the ornate pearly bracelet and simple gold necklace?

For a familiar, the parda! :D and some insect food please >w< Hope I followed the rules!

m1cUkRV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10