Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Welcome Week Packages! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Darn lol Is the Cornflower Cherub/Nightshade Butterfly/ Robin Runes Lvl 5 Wildclaw available? And I'm happy with any familiar or accessory you feel like including :) @Cerion
Darn lol Is the Cornflower Cherub/Nightshade Butterfly/ Robin Runes Lvl 5 Wildclaw available? And I'm happy with any familiar or accessory you feel like including :) @Cerion
@Cerion
Could I take your last unnamed male imperial off of your hands? He's really nice. CX
@Cerion
Could I take your last unnamed male imperial off of your hands? He's really nice. CX
9x6InoT.png
Oh my bad the red one please~ @cerion
Oh my bad the red one please~ @cerion
@CuteLinzar
Is there anything else you want?
@CuteLinzar
Is there anything else you want?
Ef1ONJ1.png
I would like to leave some for others that haven't joined yet. It's early in the week. But thank you for Gigabyte though! @cerion
I would like to leave some for others that haven't joined yet. It's early in the week. But thank you for Gigabyte though! @cerion
9x6InoT.png
@CuteLinzar
If you are sure, i update constantly and add more.
@CuteLinzar
If you are sure, i update constantly and add more.
Ef1ONJ1.png
Can I get the following my pack?
-Unnamed Male Skydancer
-no apparel
-The polar bear looking familiar (last one in the top row) (sorry, it isn't showing information when I tab over it for some reason)
-a plant stack

Thanks!
Can I get the following my pack?
-Unnamed Male Skydancer
-no apparel
-The polar bear looking familiar (last one in the top row) (sorry, it isn't showing information when I tab over it for some reason)
-a plant stack

Thanks!
@Kunfex
Sure ill send the CR.
@Kunfex
Sure ill send the CR.
Ef1ONJ1.png
Bumping this
Bumping this
Ef1ONJ1.png
Can I steal the WC female, the quiver + other random apparel, any familiars, and some seafood?
Can I steal the WC female, the quiver + other random apparel, any familiars, and some seafood?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10