Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winner chosen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
up up up ^
up up up ^

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@GrandNagus I actually have the non-background version and a back ground version ;; i couldn't decide which i liked more! [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/0ba5/th/pre/i/2017/163/8/a/dragon3_by_lady_penumbra-dbcig2j.png[/img] [img]http://pre10.deviantart.net/6c83/th/pre/i/2017/163/1/9/dragon2_by_lady_penumbra-dbcifwu.png[/img]
@GrandNagus I actually have the non-background version and a back ground version ;; i couldn't decide which i liked more!

dragon3_by_lady_penumbra-dbcig2j.png

dragon2_by_lady_penumbra-dbcifwu.png
@LadyPenumbra For sure :) Just ping me if you're editing your submission into the post, so I don't miss it!
@LadyPenumbra For sure :) Just ping me if you're editing your submission into the post, so I don't miss it!

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
@LadyPenumbra the first image isn't working for me, so i'll just put in the second!
@LadyPenumbra the first image isn't working for me, so i'll just put in the second!

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
up
up

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
up
up

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
This is a really great idea! :)
This is a really great idea! :)
G1s SALE:
LAIR  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Nostalgic Thank you :) I'm not sure if it's been done before (probably has) but this is the first I've seen of it
@Nostalgic Thank you :) I'm not sure if it's been done before (probably has) but this is the first I've seen of it

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
@GrandNagus - I haven't seen it before but I really like the idea. Good luck finding the dragon a great home.
@GrandNagus - I haven't seen it before but I really like the idea. Good luck finding the dragon a great home.
G1s SALE:
LAIR  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
up
up

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7