Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! - Drawing winners!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@ZephSky
That's very kind of you. I do love the platinum navy boy. Also there were a few wildclaw boys that I had posted earlier if anyone is interested in them as well.
@ZephSky
That's very kind of you. I do love the platinum navy boy. Also there were a few wildclaw boys that I had posted earlier if anyone is interested in them as well.
@ZephSky
@Ferrates

So...I logged on and noticed I have another trade. Checked the list on the first page...it looks like I won three times? Is this an error, did I miss an announcement, or...?
Sorry, just a bit confused.
@ZephSky
@Ferrates

So...I logged on and noticed I have another trade. Checked the list on the first page...it looks like I won three times? Is this an error, did I miss an announcement, or...?
Sorry, just a bit confused.
Q4tmKDf.gif gKp49jBm.png
@spiritofsakura
Uhm, well I had this boy sitting around, went to look at the raffle and saw that you were named for it, so I thought he's yours. I have a bit of a lair space problem so i didn't check with Zephsky *cough*
@spiritofsakura
Uhm, well I had this boy sitting around, went to look at the raffle and saw that you were named for it, so I thought he's yours. I have a bit of a lair space problem so i didn't check with Zephsky *cough*
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@SpiritOfSakura @Ferrates

It is not a mistake. :) I gave some of the people who won towards the end of the raffle an extra cute little hatchling. :) Sorry to not have explained.
@SpiritOfSakura @Ferrates

It is not a mistake. :) I gave some of the people who won towards the end of the raffle an extra cute little hatchling. :) Sorry to not have explained.
Imp_Banner_zps8ccf16c0.png
@ZephSky

Thank you so much!
@ZephSky

Thank you so much!
@TopazMyst :D You are very welcome!! Thanks, too, for donating and being a part of this!!!
@TopazMyst :D You are very welcome!! Thanks, too, for donating and being a part of this!!!
@ZephSky
@Ferrates
Well, thank you both very much! ^-^
@ZephSky
@Ferrates
Well, thank you both very much! ^-^
Q4tmKDf.gif gKp49jBm.png
You are so welcome ! ;D
You are so welcome ! ;D
@Hisane - You've been drawn to receive the last WC donor prize! Congrats!!

@HarleenQuinzel - If you don't mind sending your RTB girl to Hisane? ;) Thank you so so much!!!
@Hisane - You've been drawn to receive the last WC donor prize! Congrats!!

@HarleenQuinzel - If you don't mind sending your RTB girl to Hisane? ;) Thank you so so much!!!
@ZephSky Wow O.O! YAY! :D

Thank you both x3!
@ZephSky Wow O.O! YAY! :D

Thank you both x3!
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46