Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | River's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RiverGuy alrighty, thanks you for humoring me lol. In the mean time I'll be happy to wait on the ping list
@RiverGuy alrighty, thanks you for humoring me lol. In the mean time I'll be happy to wait on the ping list
r7LsxK2.png
/swoooooooons.
/swoooooooons.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Xairathan @PrismaFox @steampunklayhr @Meloetta @Azure

Hi everyone! I must apologise to you for this huge delay ;;
I was pulled off my whole schedule due to some health problems and if you are no longer want a sketch\clone from me, I can pay you back in gem currency.

If you are okay with waiting a few weeks more - I'll finish up everything :,>

@Cedric

It's a different situation with your part - I've almost finished a portrait, so I can either finish up a sketch or pay you back for it instead
@Xairathan @PrismaFox @steampunklayhr @Meloetta @Azure

Hi everyone! I must apologise to you for this huge delay ;;
I was pulled off my whole schedule due to some health problems and if you are no longer want a sketch\clone from me, I can pay you back in gem currency.

If you are okay with waiting a few weeks more - I'll finish up everything :,>

@Cedric

It's a different situation with your part - I've almost finished a portrait, so I can either finish up a sketch or pay you back for it instead
@RiverGuy

No worries, I'm fine with waiting! Hope you're feeling better! <3
@RiverGuy

No worries, I'm fine with waiting! Hope you're feeling better! <3
@RiverGuy

I'm quite okay waiting! I hope your health has improved and continues to do so! :)
@RiverGuy

I'm quite okay waiting! I hope your health has improved and continues to do so! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@RiverGuy

I'm absoultely fine to wait as long as it takes, I was hoping you were doing okay.
I really hope you're doing better, your health is far more important!!
@RiverGuy

I'm absoultely fine to wait as long as it takes, I was hoping you were doing okay.
I really hope you're doing better, your health is far more important!!

>
ACOZFAh.pngsZShZzW.png
EiPW4qT.pngSVYgV4n.png
@RiverGuy No worries at all about the delay, I totally understand how health stuff goes- thank you for updating us, I'm definitely okay with waiting if you're still up for finishing! I hope you're doing alright and feel much better soon!
@RiverGuy No worries at all about the delay, I totally understand how health stuff goes- thank you for updating us, I'm definitely okay with waiting if you're still up for finishing! I hope you're doing alright and feel much better soon!
Zeon! (she/they)
@RiverGuy

Sorry for the late reply! I don't mind the wait, so I'd love the sketch finished up. ;v;
@RiverGuy

Sorry for the late reply! I don't mind the wait, so I'd love the sketch finished up. ;v;
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@RiverGuy

Do you think you could add me to the pinglist of your gorgeous art, please? Also, hope you feel better soon!
@RiverGuy

Do you think you could add me to the pinglist of your gorgeous art, please? Also, hope you feel better soon!
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9