Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP: what has Kiwi done THIS TIME
1 2 3
@moonstonejewel

Emika lashed her tail in excitement before...what the heck? Was that a meow? She forgot she was being stealthy and shot straight up, searching wildly for Luna
@moonstonejewel

Emika lashed her tail in excitement before...what the heck? Was that a meow? She forgot she was being stealthy and shot straight up, searching wildly for Luna
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@redshinigami
Damn Emika was smart, Luna shot up to the highest branch of the tree and mewed again.
@redshinigami
Damn Emika was smart, Luna shot up to the highest branch of the tree and mewed again.
Mew~ Neeeeeeewbie to the forums~
@moonstonejewel (sorry hun. I got super freaking sick and all, and didn't get better till now :/ (coddamn body finds it funny to get better the day before school FFUUU) so yeah. BLUH.)

Emika growled, searching furiously for the sound of the mewing, lashing her tail angrily.
@moonstonejewel (sorry hun. I got super freaking sick and all, and didn't get better till now :/ (coddamn body finds it funny to get better the day before school FFUUU) so yeah. BLUH.)

Emika growled, searching furiously for the sound of the mewing, lashing her tail angrily.
@redshinigami
Luna kept meowing and shot to another tree not letting herself be seen. just when she was going to meow she heard something meow before her. there was an actual cat here!
@redshinigami
Luna kept meowing and shot to another tree not letting herself be seen. just when she was going to meow she heard something meow before her. there was an actual cat here!
@moonstonejewel

Emika caught the sound of rustling leaves, and she snapped her attention up into the trees, instantly launching herself up into the branches, latching onto one with her razor-sharp talons.
@moonstonejewel

Emika caught the sound of rustling leaves, and she snapped her attention up into the trees, instantly launching herself up into the branches, latching onto one with her razor-sharp talons.
@redshinigami
Luna jumped down from the tree and into a bush and darted in and out of the bushes meowing mockingly, but also to find the cat.
@redshinigami
Luna jumped down from the tree and into a bush and darted in and out of the bushes meowing mockingly, but also to find the cat.
@moonstonejewel

Emika started barking loudly, jumping from branch to branch excitedly, now following after Luna in the trees
@moonstonejewel

Emika started barking loudly, jumping from branch to branch excitedly, now following after Luna in the trees
1 2 3