Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolf Oc's for sale
I have decided to start making wolf OCs for people.
Heads: 3kt (With accessories 3.5-4kt)
Wolf2_zpsnegiyzlp.png

Full Bodies: 4kt (With accessories 4.5-5kt)
Wolf%20for%20showcase%20Runics%20Wolves_zps1iehpdvd.png

tell me about the wolf by doing this (note that more than two accessories, depending on size and how complex they are, will raise the price.)

Name:
Body: (Tall, short, scrawny, chubby, strong, sleek, ext...)
Fur color:
Fur length:
Hair color:
Hair length:
Eye color:
Markings and scars:
Accessories (If any):
Type: (face/head or full body)

I have decided to start making wolf OCs for people.
Heads: 3kt (With accessories 3.5-4kt)
Wolf2_zpsnegiyzlp.png

Full Bodies: 4kt (With accessories 4.5-5kt)
Wolf%20for%20showcase%20Runics%20Wolves_zps1iehpdvd.png

tell me about the wolf by doing this (note that more than two accessories, depending on size and how complex they are, will raise the price.)

Name:
Body: (Tall, short, scrawny, chubby, strong, sleek, ext...)
Fur color:
Fur length:
Hair color:
Hair length:
Eye color:
Markings and scars:
Accessories (If any):
Type: (face/head or full body)

bump
bump
@Runicfaun2 I'd like to order one, if I missed anything let me know, and when would you like me to send payment? Name: Kora Gender: Female Body: Little Chubby Age: Teen Fur color: [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/cafd/f/2017/159/6/0/untitled_by_glyphgryphon-dbbzufe.png[/img] Fur length: Long/Fluffy Hair color: [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/6094/f/2017/159/c/3/untitled_2_by_glyphgryphon-dbbzufl.png[/img] With Dark Red Accents Hair length: Long Eye color: Red/Maroon Markings and scars: Stripes with some accent spots next to some of them, Accessories (If any): Collar, Earrings Type: Full Body
@Runicfaun2
I'd like to order one, if I missed anything let me know, and when would you like me to send payment?

Name: Kora
Body: Little Chubby
Fur color: untitled_by_glyphgryphon-dbbzufe.png
Fur length: Long/Fluffy
Hair color: untitled_2_by_glyphgryphon-dbbzufl.png With Dark Red Accents
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Red/Maroon
Markings and scars: Stripes with some accent spots next to some of them,
Accessories (If any): Collar, Earrings
Type: Full Body
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon what color do you want the accessories?
@Rubygryphon what color do you want the accessories?
@Runicfaun2
Black, or a dark purple, whichever looks better.
@Runicfaun2
Black, or a dark purple, whichever looks better.
@Rubygryphon
How is this? Any constructive criticism on how to do better?

Kora_zpsc9htkqn5.png
@Rubygryphon
How is this? Any constructive criticism on how to do better?

Kora_zpsc9htkqn5.png
@Runicfaun2
She's so cute, I love how you drew her hair and bangs, and she looks so cutely fluffy, thank you. <3

Ah, I'm kinda bad at constructive criticism, but looking at her her back legs do seem a bit long and straight, I'd suggest looking at some photos of wolves and kinda doing some anatomy studies to make sure they are more atomically correct. I've done a few and it helps out a lot with increasing your drawing skills.

But other then that she looks good, thank you for again for the new character. I'll send the payment along shortly~
@Runicfaun2
She's so cute, I love how you drew her hair and bangs, and she looks so cutely fluffy, thank you. <3

Ah, I'm kinda bad at constructive criticism, but looking at her her back legs do seem a bit long and straight, I'd suggest looking at some photos of wolves and kinda doing some anatomy studies to make sure they are more atomically correct. I've done a few and it helps out a lot with increasing your drawing skills.

But other then that she looks good, thank you for again for the new character. I'll send the payment along shortly~