Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dressing Room Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yes, yes it's a new feature blabla but I already have some suggestions.

1. Let us import more than just one apparel item.
If there are new sets it seems to be pretty meh to click, add the name, choose the thing, equip, click another, add the name, choose the thing etc.
It would be better if we had some multiselect tool.

2. Let us browse through apparel.
Right now you need the name and you have to type it in. It would be better if you could just look at the latest apparel that was released or just browse through pages, sets, body part, color etc and the apparel items that belong to those categories show up there.

Edit (nice but not as important as the other two):
3. Show us what we already have and what we don't have

4. A 'choose outfit'/'dress dragon' button on dragons.

If I already have an outfit saved and I have all the apparel items that are needed it would be much easier to just click on 'Put outfit on a dragon'/'dress dragon' where it gets all the apparel equipped.
It would save a lot of time to search for each apparel item separately in 'equip apparel' especially if you have a lot (and I mean a lot) of apparel.

It could function like a button on 'equip apparel' where you can choose a saved outfit.

Edit #2:

5. Better access to saved outfits

6. Scrying Workshop dragons should be capable to get an outfit too

7. Let us like and comment outfits

7.1. 'Popular' 'most liked' outfits on dressing room page
Yes, yes it's a new feature blabla but I already have some suggestions.

1. Let us import more than just one apparel item.
If there are new sets it seems to be pretty meh to click, add the name, choose the thing, equip, click another, add the name, choose the thing etc.
It would be better if we had some multiselect tool.

2. Let us browse through apparel.
Right now you need the name and you have to type it in. It would be better if you could just look at the latest apparel that was released or just browse through pages, sets, body part, color etc and the apparel items that belong to those categories show up there.

Edit (nice but not as important as the other two):
3. Show us what we already have and what we don't have

4. A 'choose outfit'/'dress dragon' button on dragons.

If I already have an outfit saved and I have all the apparel items that are needed it would be much easier to just click on 'Put outfit on a dragon'/'dress dragon' where it gets all the apparel equipped.
It would save a lot of time to search for each apparel item separately in 'equip apparel' especially if you have a lot (and I mean a lot) of apparel.

It could function like a button on 'equip apparel' where you can choose a saved outfit.

Edit #2:

5. Better access to saved outfits

6. Scrying Workshop dragons should be capable to get an outfit too

7. Let us like and comment outfits

7.1. 'Popular' 'most liked' outfits on dressing room page
I was actually thinking of suggesting number 1 and number two had crossed my mind.

I think that both could be very nice to have and I do like to use entire apparel sets on my dragons so it would be immensely helpful if I could multiclick the apparel and click import and it all was added to the dragon.

I do understand that this might cause a bit of lag though, so that might be the reason it wasn't implemented.
I was actually thinking of suggesting number 1 and number two had crossed my mind.

I think that both could be very nice to have and I do like to use entire apparel sets on my dragons so it would be immensely helpful if I could multiclick the apparel and click import and it all was added to the dragon.

I do understand that this might cause a bit of lag though, so that might be the reason it wasn't implemented.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support! I found myself immediately drawing a blank when I realized I had to have the name of what I wanted first, rather than being able to visually browse and find what I'm looking for.
Support! I found myself immediately drawing a blank when I realized I had to have the name of what I wanted first, rather than being able to visually browse and find what I'm looking for.
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
Definitely support for multiselect, it'd be helpful when adding multiples of a set or just things with the word "gold" for example.

Searching and adding a whole bundle could help too.

As for browsing, I think maybe browsing through the different body part categories could be useful, but for sets and colors you can already do that by just typing key words like "rose thorn" or "wooly" or "pink"
Definitely support for multiselect, it'd be helpful when adding multiples of a set or just things with the word "gold" for example.

Searching and adding a whole bundle could help too.

As for browsing, I think maybe browsing through the different body part categories could be useful, but for sets and colors you can already do that by just typing key words like "rose thorn" or "wooly" or "pink"
BFEMrcM.png
I guess #3 and 4 would be sort of helpful, but I don't think they're that necessary
I guess #3 and 4 would be sort of helpful, but I don't think they're that necessary
BFEMrcM.png
I definitely support number 1! The other two I could live without.

It would also be nice if I could put my apparel results into my dragons' bios. Right now I can't do that, as a widget, a link, or an image. I get no results, or just text.

Edit: Oh, I can just copy the image itself. For some reason I thought it would behave like apparel and skin previews - you just get a broken image/404 lol
I definitely support number 1! The other two I could live without.

It would also be nice if I could put my apparel results into my dragons' bios. Right now I can't do that, as a widget, a link, or an image. I get no results, or just text.

Edit: Oh, I can just copy the image itself. For some reason I thought it would behave like apparel and skin previews - you just get a broken image/404 lol
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
100% support for browsing a catalog of clothes instead of having to input a name for the apparel you want. I have very little idea of what I want for the tail portion of one of my dragons [icon] and would love to be able to browse through the available tail apparel.
100% support for browsing a catalog of clothes instead of having to input a name for the apparel you want. I have very little idea of what I want for the tail portion of one of my dragons [icon] and would love to be able to browse through the available tail apparel.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
So much support for number 1 and 2. As someone who doesn't have every name for every apparel memorized it was kinda hard to use the dressing room. I feel like we need some sort of catalog, even if it isn't in the dressing room itself.

The multi-select idea is also really good and i was kinda surprised it hadn't been implemented. maybe if multi-select inst possible then adding bundles that we could select?

Suggestion three doesn't seem very important to me, same goes to four but I think that could be useful.
So much support for number 1 and 2. As someone who doesn't have every name for every apparel memorized it was kinda hard to use the dressing room. I feel like we need some sort of catalog, even if it isn't in the dressing room itself.

The multi-select idea is also really good and i was kinda surprised it hadn't been implemented. maybe if multi-select inst possible then adding bundles that we could select?

Suggestion three doesn't seem very important to me, same goes to four but I think that could be useful.
I am beyond disappointed that we are STILL required to somehow have all the apparel names memorized on this site with no catalog anywhere else. There are no naming conventions on this site either, as some parts of sets, or recolors or sets, have entirely different names. There's like 7 different versions of the word 'black' on this site and none of it is consistent. As it is now, I can't really make use of the dressing room at all since I still have no idea what even exists on this site.
I am beyond disappointed that we are STILL required to somehow have all the apparel names memorized on this site with no catalog anywhere else. There are no naming conventions on this site either, as some parts of sets, or recolors or sets, have entirely different names. There's like 7 different versions of the word 'black' on this site and none of it is consistent. As it is now, I can't really make use of the dressing room at all since I still have no idea what even exists on this site.
Nq0eoGi.png
I especially support suggestion 1 and 2! Using the dressing room feature is hell on mobile, but I still absolutely love the feature and don't want anyone to think I'm complaining;;
I especially support suggestion 1 and 2! Using the dressing room feature is hell on mobile, but I still absolutely love the feature and don't want anyone to think I'm complaining;;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7