Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC Art (Humans/Humanoids)
1 2 3
Wow this blew up lmao, gonna try and catch up during my break!

@MagnusMedivh hi, just a quick question! Do you only offer gradient color for the busts, or would you be willing to do flats like you have for the waist ups? <:

@seraMars I'll PM you once I'm home and able to go through your art blog more thoroughly, but I'm definitely interested in commissioning you!

@Kiwith aaa your art is super cute! I'm gonna go ahead and PM you in a bit to work something out c:

@Hydria @ReikiMuroichi @KoryuEdelgard @Acrid @paintm0nky @Nayuhn @InHeritent you all have lovely art but it's not what I'm currently looking for, thank you for the interest though!
Wow this blew up lmao, gonna try and catch up during my break!

@MagnusMedivh hi, just a quick question! Do you only offer gradient color for the busts, or would you be willing to do flats like you have for the waist ups? <:

@seraMars I'll PM you once I'm home and able to go through your art blog more thoroughly, but I'm definitely interested in commissioning you!

@Kiwith aaa your art is super cute! I'm gonna go ahead and PM you in a bit to work something out c:

@Hydria @ReikiMuroichi @KoryuEdelgard @Acrid @paintm0nky @Nayuhn @InHeritent you all have lovely art but it's not what I'm currently looking for, thank you for the interest though!
EOfU7Bh.png
@Daehyun

Not sure if you're still looking but if you are my art is here and my commission page is here, feel free to send me a PM if you're interested :)
@Daehyun

Not sure if you're still looking but if you are my art is here and my commission page is here, feel free to send me a PM if you're interested :)
@Daehyun
Oh, I hadn't thought about that before since they were in separate threads ^^; but sure! I'd totally be willing to do flat colors for busts
@Daehyun
Oh, I hadn't thought about that before since they were in separate threads ^^; but sure! I'd totally be willing to do flat colors for busts
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@Daehyun Aaah okay, thank you <3
@Daehyun Aaah okay, thank you <3
stars3part1.pngstars3mmaypepart2_1.png
@MagnusMedivh would a flat color bust still fall under FR currency or be USD instead?
@MagnusMedivh would a flat color bust still fall under FR currency or be USD instead?
EOfU7Bh.png
@Daehyun
USD is preferred but FR currency works just fine 'v'

Edit: After thinking about the things you've asked me, I ended up updating my current main art thread so hopefully this is more accommodating ^^
@Daehyun
USD is preferred but FR currency works just fine 'v'

Edit: After thinking about the things you've asked me, I ended up updating my current main art thread so hopefully this is more accommodating ^^
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@Daehyun

Hello! Are you still looking for art? If so, I have my Art Shop open. I'm only accepting USD as payment tho. But, please, at least take a look :'3
@Daehyun

Hello! Are you still looking for art? If so, I have my Art Shop open. I'm only accepting USD as payment tho. But, please, at least take a look :'3
zone: +10 FR
@VuoriKettu not currently what I'm looking for atm, but thank you for the interest!
@VuoriKettu not currently what I'm looking for atm, but thank you for the interest!
EOfU7Bh.png
@Daehyun Hello! Unfortunately I'm only available for USD atm, but here's a link to my shop~ Thanks in advance for taking a look!
@Daehyun Hello! Unfortunately I'm only available for USD atm, but here's a link to my shop~ Thanks in advance for taking a look!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Would you be interested in my USD commissions? There's a link in my sig to my commission info.
Would you be interested in my USD commissions? There's a link in my sig to my commission info.
mybannert.gif
mybanner2.gif
mybanner3.gif
1 2 3