Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] will draw furries for money
1 2 3 4
@bonesy

Great! i'll take a digital fullbody of this guy! He's a big nerd
http://toyhou.se/544903.herald

You can ignore the headshot, the better reference is the fullbody c:

@bonesy

Great! i'll take a digital fullbody of this guy! He's a big nerd
http://toyhou.se/544903.herald

You can ignore the headshot, the better reference is the fullbody c:

@bonesy aaaA that's exciting
basically, m looking for a sphynx boy! colors/eye colors something like this one, with the lil diamond collar thing or some sort of choker!! oufit can be anything tbh, i just like modern androgyne/slightly masculine stuff! even jeans and a simple tee work sfjdh
if you can, i'd also love to have a lil septum ring added in! i'm thinking halfbody but since it's character design i'd like to pay the fullbody price!
@bonesy aaaA that's exciting
basically, m looking for a sphynx boy! colors/eye colors something like this one, with the lil diamond collar thing or some sort of choker!! oufit can be anything tbh, i just like modern androgyne/slightly masculine stuff! even jeans and a simple tee work sfjdh
if you can, i'd also love to have a lil septum ring added in! i'm thinking halfbody but since it's character design i'd like to pay the fullbody price!
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@bonesy So cute! :D Could I be on a pinglist? I'd like to order one later if you're still doing them in awhile.
@bonesy So cute! :D Could I be on a pinglist? I'd like to order one later if you're still doing them in awhile.
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
yur art style is so cute! im totally gonna be getting a piece from you in the future!! :]
is there a pinglist i could be put on maybe?

@bonesy
yur art style is so cute! im totally gonna be getting a piece from you in the future!! :]
is there a pinglist i could be put on maybe?

@bonesy
8XWXOvB.png icon dragon c:

i like showing off my pretty dergs !!
chronic lazy memer.
@bonesy

pinging again with a yes for the art of Styx, how/when would you like payment?
@bonesy

pinging again with a yes for the art of Styx, how/when would you like payment?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@MonochromeFoxes @Fink @viu Got you all down!!!!

@SweetEkk0 i will send a message saying ive finished the drawing and then send the drawing after i recieve payment^^

@StygianForm @skunk when im done with these i can ping you guys again!!

Sorry all these will take a while, ive been horribly sick and also didnt think i would get so many people ;w; but i will try my best!
@MonochromeFoxes @Fink @viu Got you all down!!!!

@SweetEkk0 i will send a message saying ive finished the drawing and then send the drawing after i recieve payment^^

@StygianForm @skunk when im done with these i can ping you guys again!!

Sorry all these will take a while, ive been horribly sick and also didnt think i would get so many people ;w; but i will try my best!
@bonesy
Thanks!
@bonesy
Thanks!
@bonesy

alright, sounds good!
@bonesy

alright, sounds good!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

@bonesy

hey hey, any update on the art?
@bonesy

hey hey, any update on the art?

@durrus @SweetEkk0 @viu @MonochromeFoxes @Fink

Hello hello i am super super sorry for the horrible delay, ive been very sick and very busy with school ending but with summer finally here ill have time to complete these!! Im going to close the shop for the time being while Im finishing up your drawings! If any of you have changed your mind about wanting a commission please let me know ♥
@durrus @SweetEkk0 @viu @MonochromeFoxes @Fink

Hello hello i am super super sorry for the horrible delay, ive been very sick and very busy with school ending but with summer finally here ill have time to complete these!! Im going to close the shop for the time being while Im finishing up your drawings! If any of you have changed your mind about wanting a commission please let me know ♥
1 2 3 4