Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | obscure animes
1 2 3 4 5
@Tharatira

that's an impressive list! i completely agree -- it just offers so much that other animes don't but doesn't get enough attention. i'm glad it's on your top five!!
@Tharatira

that's an impressive list! i completely agree -- it just offers so much that other animes don't but doesn't get enough attention. i'm glad it's on your top five!!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
oh princess tutu.. that was probably my first anime when i was younger. (pokemon doesnt count) it was a pretty weird entry into anime for me
oh princess tutu.. that was probably my first anime when i was younger. (pokemon doesnt count) it was a pretty weird entry into anime for me
tumblr_okby0oANgV1t6x5g9o1_400.gif
Kara no Kyoukai is one of my most favourite series of all time, yet it's sadly pretty obscure.

I watched Vandread when I was young though, and enjoyed Blood+ and Claymore even though I didn't finish them.

I don't know if it's obscure, but Jormungand was pretty alright for a typical monster-of-the-week format.
Kara no Kyoukai is one of my most favourite series of all time, yet it's sadly pretty obscure.

I watched Vandread when I was young though, and enjoyed Blood+ and Claymore even though I didn't finish them.

I don't know if it's obscure, but Jormungand was pretty alright for a typical monster-of-the-week format.
STAR DRIVER

ANYONE WHO SEEN IT AND LIKES IT HIT ME UP BC ITS MY GUILTY PLEASURE ANIME....... its not that amazing but its really enjoyable I LOVE IT
STAR DRIVER

ANYONE WHO SEEN IT AND LIKES IT HIT ME UP BC ITS MY GUILTY PLEASURE ANIME....... its not that amazing but its really enjoyable I LOVE IT
2cf2tet.png
1 2 3 4 5