Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
hello out there! i need your help! i try to get a female for a subspecies pair, but it is hard to find one^^ so i hope you could help me to breed one instead! this is the little guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33087057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330871/33087057_350.png[/img] [/url] and the final goal of the female: - female obviously xD) - breed: all (because i will breed change it to a fae ;D) - Primary Color: Shamrock - Secondary Color: Banana, Grapefruit - Tertiary Color: Banana, Flaxen, Sanddollar - Genes: i will gene the girl at myself (final goal will be a jup/sat/underbelly or pet/but/glim^^) now to the dragons: [i]females[/i] @SuperBacon : your unnamed spiral hatchling, id: 33390447 @Septimal : your unnamed tundra hatchling, id: 33279969 [i]males[/i] @Deoxtri : your Anerin @Anglissa : your Salumas i know the females are still hatchies (hey, maybe you sell one of them? *-*), but i still ask now, so i can manage it better.[u] i totally understand if you don't want to borrow your dragons! [/u] i have a free nest, or you take one of yours, eye color doesn't matter at this point^^ thanks a lot for reading this!
hello out there! i need your help!

i try to get a female for a subspecies pair, but it is hard to find one^^ so i hope you could help me to breed one instead!
this is the little guy:

33087057_350.png

and the final goal of the female:

- female obviously xD)
- breed: all (because i will breed change it to a fae ;D)
- Primary Color: Shamrock
- Secondary Color: Banana, Grapefruit
- Tertiary Color: Banana, Flaxen, Sanddollar
- Genes: i will gene the girl at myself (final goal will be a jup/sat/underbelly or pet/but/glim^^)

now to the dragons:

females

@SuperBacon : your unnamed spiral hatchling, id: 33390447
@Septimal : your unnamed tundra hatchling, id: 33279969

males

@Deoxtri : your Anerin
@Anglissa : your Salumas

i know the females are still hatchies (hey, maybe you sell one of them? *-*), but i still ask now, so i can manage it better. i totally understand if you don't want to borrow your dragons!

i have a free nest, or you take one of yours, eye color doesn't matter at this point^^

thanks a lot for reading this!
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana
Sure, why the hell not? I'd have no issue with letting you breed my Anerin with whatever wherever if it helps you get your dream 8D Only request I have is that all the babies are named before they get exalted/sold :3
@Draciana
Sure, why the hell not? I'd have no issue with letting you breed my Anerin with whatever wherever if it helps you get your dream 8D Only request I have is that all the babies are named before they get exalted/sold :3
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri thank you so much *-* i hope, one of the female owner will answer too ^,^ *happy*
@Deoxtri thank you so much *-* i hope, one of the female owner will answer too ^,^ *happy*
kqd1uXq.png
@draciana my tundra was gonna be fodder, so you can just have her :)
@draciana my tundra was gonna be fodder, so you can just have her :)
I've been gone for a whiiiiile....
@Septimal OMG thank you so much *_* could you set up the cr? I send you then the normal fodder price :)
@Septimal OMG thank you so much *_* could you set up the cr? I send you then the normal fodder price :)
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana
if you were still looking, i would be happy to help! however, the spiral hatchling with the id you are looking at is male unless you were looking at another one. either way, if you needed the hatchling i would be happy to sell it to you to help out!
@Draciana
if you were still looking, i would be happy to help! however, the spiral hatchling with the id you are looking at is male unless you were looking at another one. either way, if you needed the hatchling i would be happy to sell it to you to help out!
an5nAto.png
@draciana no fee needed. I'm happy to be included in your project
@draciana no fee needed. I'm happy to be included in your project
@draciana I forgot to say that I don't mind hosting the nest either
@draciana I forgot to say that I don't mind hosting the nest either
Sorry this took so long to reply, I'm horrible at this. Well if you need Salumas for breeding you can borrow, but i would like him back as he's my first bog sneak. Just let me know if you still need him. Thanks for visiting.
Sorry this took so long to reply, I'm horrible at this. Well if you need Salumas for breeding you can borrow, but i would like him back as he's my first bog sneak. Just let me know if you still need him. Thanks for visiting.
@SuperBacon @Deoxtri @Anglissa thank you all, i found the female i needed :)
@SuperBacon @Deoxtri @Anglissa thank you all, i found the female i needed :)
kqd1uXq.png
1 2