Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Game Thread] Void: Awakening
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@blanketgender yeah, since Rose prolly wont be back to change it, Anika needs to prolly change that link to her

And then you and Berry can link?

I'm hearing willingness for the Cog link from Ler, Spec, and i think Blanket? And i think I'm willing what with Lime being unlinked with my group still. Anyone else? @Imraldera, you up for this?
@blanketgender yeah, since Rose prolly wont be back to change it, Anika needs to prolly change that link to her

And then you and Berry can link?

I'm hearing willingness for the Cog link from Ler, Spec, and i think Blanket? And i think I'm willing what with Lime being unlinked with my group still. Anyone else? @Imraldera, you up for this?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Am thinking @Leremis and maf can check one of the group that links with Cog tonight, if we do it, then if necessary by results we can lynch Cog tomorrow? (Potential suicide for a cause, hue--if everything's okay then even if we did that for safety's sake, Imraldera has a lynchproof, so that'd be even one more town alive? And if it's not okay I can suicide on the nightkill? Tbh with @Cognitive being perfectly okay with dying after being linked I'm thinking it's gonna be okay anyway)
Am thinking @Leremis and maf can check one of the group that links with Cog tonight, if we do it, then if necessary by results we can lynch Cog tomorrow? (Potential suicide for a cause, hue--if everything's okay then even if we did that for safety's sake, Imraldera has a lynchproof, so that'd be even one more town alive? And if it's not okay I can suicide on the nightkill? Tbh with @Cognitive being perfectly okay with dying after being linked I'm thinking it's gonna be okay anyway)
@Tsaiah Is Cognitive linking with your group? If so, I can check out Spec tonight and you do Imra? Oh
@Tsaiah Is Cognitive linking with your group? If so, I can check out Spec tonight and you do Imra? Oh
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
As well, if @blanketgender and @TheNightDancer are alright with it, I can link up with you tomorrow @Limelight.
As well, if @blanketgender and @TheNightDancer are alright with it, I can link up with you tomorrow @Limelight.
She/her
Wishlist
Oh, and @BerryBagel ^
Oh, and @BerryBagel ^
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis

It's good with me

@blanketgender

Sending you a soul link request in the vote thread

@ everyone in general

I'm still not wild about this @Cognitive linking, but it doesn't seem like there's much support for a cognitive lynch, and if maf does have confirmation that it won't end the game... not much point in nightkilling after they've all already linked up. What's done is done, at that point.

@Leremis

It's good with me

@blanketgender

Sending you a soul link request in the vote thread

@ everyone in general

I'm still not wild about this @Cognitive linking, but it doesn't seem like there's much support for a cognitive lynch, and if maf does have confirmation that it won't end the game... not much point in nightkilling after they've all already linked up. What's done is done, at that point.

She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
Hnnn, alright then--in for a penny, in for a pound, I guess? @Cognitive - proposing a link in the other thread! [quote name="@Leremis" date=2017-06-02 12:55:34] @Tsaiah Is Cognitive linking with your group? If so, I can check out Spec tonight and you do Imra? Oh [/quote] That sounds like a good plan :D
Hnnn, alright then--in for a penny, in for a pound, I guess?

@Cognitive - proposing a link in the other thread!

@Leremis wrote on 2017-06-02:

That sounds like a good plan :D

@Tsaiah
I'm willing.

Also, I need to either link or vote to not die, so for now I'm voting for myself.
@Tsaiah
I'm willing.

Also, I need to either link or vote to not die, so for now I'm voting for myself.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Never mind, voting for myself at this point will get me lynched, and of course I switched out my lynch proofing for non investigative ability proofing. Either way I'll die at this point, so I either need someone to link with or someone else to vote for themselves.
Never mind, voting for myself at this point will get me lynched, and of course I switched out my lynch proofing for non investigative ability proofing. Either way I'll die at this point, so I either need someone to link with or someone else to vote for themselves.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@imraldera I'll vote for myself as well if you do. I'd like to prevent the void mark
@imraldera I'll vote for myself as well if you do. I'd like to prevent the void mark
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71