Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you love most in your life?
1 2 3
I'm curious about what everyone here loves the most.
For me, thats an easy question.
I love my drawings, my music playlist, my pets, my favorite youtubers, the state of WA, and my mother.

What about you guys?
I'm curious about what everyone here loves the most.
For me, thats an easy question.
I love my drawings, my music playlist, my pets, my favorite youtubers, the state of WA, and my mother.

What about you guys?
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
my girlfriend, drawing, pets, and music <3
my girlfriend, drawing, pets, and music <3
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Chadtronic Awww :3
@Chadtronic Awww :3
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
Everything

For me, it's my friends, my family, God, pets, and all the fun times we've all had together. Also learning and helping teach, swimming, art, and the mountains and beach.
Everything

For me, it's my friends, my family, God, pets, and all the fun times we've all had together. Also learning and helping teach, swimming, art, and the mountains and beach.
Frankenstein3.jpg
Doggos, sneks, family + food
Doggos, sneks, family + food
my pets, my dad, birdwatching and tv shows c:
my pets, my dad, birdwatching and tv shows c:
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
The feeling that I can always start a riot. The feeling that there's nothing impossible in the world. The freedom of our souls.
The feeling that I can always start a riot. The feeling that there's nothing impossible in the world. The freedom of our souls.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
My husband, my pets, the feeling of freedom I get when standing in front of the ocean, travelling, learning and seeing people reach out to help others. Thats about it i think?
My husband, my pets, the feeling of freedom I get when standing in front of the ocean, travelling, learning and seeing people reach out to help others. Thats about it i think?
My friends, family, music, Eren Jaeger, drawing, internet, food, snakes, and being different.
My friends, family, music, Eren Jaeger, drawing, internet, food, snakes, and being different.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
My pup, KL(a character), Merp(another character), and the few real friends I have. And the Property Brothers-they are sibling goals-, and Batman~
My pup, KL(a character), Merp(another character), and the few real friends I have. And the Property Brothers-they are sibling goals-, and Batman~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
1 2 3