Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Slowing Down?
1 2
I'm seeing at the bottom of my page a lot of activity for ad loading. This seems to be slowing everything down significantly. example "waiting for ssp.steamrail.com..." and others.
I'm seeing at the bottom of my page a lot of activity for ad loading. This seems to be slowing everything down significantly. example "waiting for ssp.steamrail.com..." and others.
-A Blade Warm as Ice Carving A Home In Your Heart-
Having these issues as well lately, with adblock on or off. The first 10 minutes run perfectly, and then suddenly there's a huge lag spike, and the game never recovers. No idea what happens, I've seen it in both the dragons and the enemies' turns once they do anything like scratch or Meditate.

I've also seen this happen specifically with certain enemies using Contuse, which iirc has been an issue for a long time. On both Chrome and Firefox, the moment Longneck Medium uses that spell, the game slows down to a crawl and only gets worse until refreshing is the only solution. My own dragons using that or enemies using other spells doesn't cause it, which is even stranger.
Having these issues as well lately, with adblock on or off. The first 10 minutes run perfectly, and then suddenly there's a huge lag spike, and the game never recovers. No idea what happens, I've seen it in both the dragons and the enemies' turns once they do anything like scratch or Meditate.

I've also seen this happen specifically with certain enemies using Contuse, which iirc has been an issue for a long time. On both Chrome and Firefox, the moment Longneck Medium uses that spell, the game slows down to a crawl and only gets worse until refreshing is the only solution. My own dragons using that or enemies using other spells doesn't cause it, which is even stranger.
QYzhmAi.png
1 2