Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopia Central [Neopets HUB]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Ah the good old days of Neopets, I had multiple accounts as a child and all my Neopets are dead.
Ah the good old days of Neopets, I had multiple accounts as a child and all my Neopets are dead.
UZVTEBc.png
Thought I might bring this back up since the Altador Cup has started! Well, team signups end June 6th and the games start in about 3 hours.

Go Darigan Citadel!
Thought I might bring this back up since the Altador Cup has started! Well, team signups end June 6th and the games start in about 3 hours.

Go Darigan Citadel!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Good luck everyone! :D
Good luck everyone! :D
Vj0BLbc.png
Best of luck to everyone participating in the Altador Cup!
Best of luck to everyone participating in the Altador Cup!
9ZmzY.gif
Good luck to everybody partaking in the Altador Cup! I hope your team does well!

Also go Shenkuu
Good luck to everybody partaking in the Altador Cup! I hope your team does well!

Also go Shenkuu
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
I just impulse bought a couple more aisha plushies off of ebay. MY AISHA ARMY GROWS.
I just impulse bought a couple more aisha plushies off of ebay. MY AISHA ARMY GROWS.
9ZmzY.gif
Reminder: Today is Half Price Day in Neopian Shops!
Reminder: Today is Half Price Day in Neopian Shops!
9ZmzY.gif
I was just remembering Neo today and thinking about how inaccessible it was. Maybe that was just my play style but it took till I was an actual adult to even get my first paint brush. I still played it despite that all those years.
I was just remembering Neo today and thinking about how inaccessible it was. Maybe that was just my play style but it took till I was an actual adult to even get my first paint brush. I still played it despite that all those years.
Square-3.png Jp7QW8F.png Square-3.png
@Kalopsia I feel you. It's only now that I'm older that I've started making a decent amount of neopoints.
@Kalopsia I feel you. It's only now that I'm older that I've started making a decent amount of neopoints.
9ZmzY.gif
I think it's easier to make neopoints now than it was before. I know I'm making a lot more than I did when I was playing at 15. (Two weeks and I earned 200k and I barely work for it, versus six years ago when I was struggling to earn any neopoints at all.)
I think it's easier to make neopoints now than it was before. I know I'm making a lot more than I did when I was playing at 15. (Two weeks and I earned 200k and I barely work for it, versus six years ago when I was struggling to earn any neopoints at all.)
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22