Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering: Leaf gathering
Hello,

So with the newest update with the Greenskeeper Gathering I've noticed that there is mention of being able to gather the leafs but I have yet to even collect one from the earth flight....is it just me or is there a potential problem? unless it's normal to not be able to collect....but it's been 3 days.

any help is appreciated.
Hello,

So with the newest update with the Greenskeeper Gathering I've noticed that there is mention of being able to gather the leafs but I have yet to even collect one from the earth flight....is it just me or is there a potential problem? unless it's normal to not be able to collect....but it's been 3 days.

any help is appreciated.
@Kurodaia

The Greenskeeper Gathering is the Nature festival. You need to Gather in Nature to get leaves. Ideally, you'd Dig, because that also gives you a chance to get skin chests.
@Kurodaia

The Greenskeeper Gathering is the Nature festival. You need to Gather in Nature to get leaves. Ideally, you'd Dig, because that also gives you a chance to get skin chests.
windh4.png
[quote name="Mukluk288" date=2017-05-30 16:50:10] @Kurodaia Are you gathering from nature? If you gather from Earth you won't get them [/quote] I thought I was but oof I think you might be right that I may have accidentally clicked the wrong flight
Mukluk288 wrote on 2017-05-30:
@Kurodaia

Are you gathering from nature?
If you gather from Earth you won't get them

I thought I was but oof I think you might be right that I may have accidentally clicked the wrong flight
[quote name="WyvernVenom" date=2017-05-30 17:02:49] @Kurodaia The Greenskeeper Gathering is the Nature festival. You need to Gather in Nature to get leaves. Ideally, you'd Dig, because that also gives you a chance to get skin chests. [/quote] :O ahhh I might have clicked the wrong one possibly. I guess i'll try digging as well I didn't know you could get skins from that. Thanks for the clarification.
WyvernVenom wrote on 2017-05-30:
@Kurodaia

:O ahhh I might have clicked the wrong one possibly. I guess i'll try digging as well I didn't know you could get skins from that. Thanks for the clarification.
@Kurodaia btw, quoting someone does not notify them, it is meant more to show what someone has said before or to create a text box effect.
To tell someone you have replied or that you are talking to them you just need to "ping" them by placing an @ symbol in front of their username, like I did for you at the beginning of this post.
@Kurodaia btw, quoting someone does not notify them, it is meant more to show what someone has said before or to create a text box effect.
To tell someone you have replied or that you are talking to them you just need to "ping" them by placing an @ symbol in front of their username, like I did for you at the beginning of this post.
@Denim

Thanks for the help. I rarely go on forums and I've noticed these ones are a little different from other forums I've been on. ;;
@Denim

Thanks for the help. I rarely go on forums and I've noticed these ones are a little different from other forums I've been on. ;;
@Kurodaia no problem! Many users find it takes some getting used to- I have it easier in that it was the first forum I actually participated in.
@Kurodaia no problem! Many users find it takes some getting used to- I have it easier in that it was the first forum I actually participated in.