Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bea's Fantabulous Art Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Beautyiscool
Your art is absolutely lovely! Can I be added to your pinglist, please? c:
@Beautyiscool
Your art is absolutely lovely! Can I be added to your pinglist, please? c:
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Beautyiscool

Your painting is really beautiful. Please put me on the ping list.
@Beautyiscool

Your painting is really beautiful. Please put me on the ping list.
@soulykins

@RIEUN
Thank you for the kind comments!

I've added you both to the pinglist but there's a good chance commissions won't be open for a long while just so you know!
@soulykins

@RIEUN
Thank you for the kind comments!

I've added you both to the pinglist but there's a good chance commissions won't be open for a long while just so you know!
@Beautyiscool

Hey...I ordered a piece and haven't had it findiehd yet. Not trying to be impatient but that was several months ago...it's totally okay if it just takes that long but just thought I should remind you incase you forgot..?
@Beautyiscool

Hey...I ordered a piece and haven't had it findiehd yet. Not trying to be impatient but that was several months ago...it's totally okay if it just takes that long but just thought I should remind you incase you forgot..?
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@ProwlerOfHell

I haven't forgot! I've just been swamped with other projects I haven't been able to get to it yet! Been trying to clear out some of them so I could start on it soon, hopefully you won't have to wait much longer! ;u; Sorry to keep you waiting so long!
@ProwlerOfHell

I haven't forgot! I've just been swamped with other projects I haven't been able to get to it yet! Been trying to clear out some of them so I could start on it soon, hopefully you won't have to wait much longer! ;u; Sorry to keep you waiting so long!
@Beautyiscool

It's ok! Just wanted to make sure. Some art shops take a few days, some a few months, a few months is perfectly fine I just wanted to be sure. Looking forward to it ^^
@Beautyiscool

It's ok! Just wanted to make sure. Some art shops take a few days, some a few months, a few months is perfectly fine I just wanted to be sure. Looking forward to it ^^
@ProwlerOfHell I finished it!! Sorry for taking so long but I hope you like the finished product! [img]http://i.imgur.com/lh6jRpA.png[/img]
@ProwlerOfHell

I finished it!! Sorry for taking so long but I hope you like the finished product!

lh6jRpA.png
@Beautyiscool

Thank you so much! Love it! Looks great!

Can you keep me on the ping list for when you open again?
@Beautyiscool

Thank you so much! Love it! Looks great!

Can you keep me on the ping list for when you open again?
@ILuvDogs Hello, sorry for taking so long but I've finished your commission! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9cRchJq.png[/img] For newcomers to the shop I am no longer taking commissions and it might be a very long while before I open them up again, sorry for the inconvenience! Edit: AHHH apologies I completely forgot to add the smoke gene!! Gahhhhhh ;n; whyy
@ILuvDogs
Hello, sorry for taking so long but I've finished your commission!

9cRchJq.png

For newcomers to the shop I am no longer taking commissions and it might be a very long while before I open them up again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: AHHH apologies I completely forgot to add the smoke gene!! Gahhhhhh ;n; whyy
[quote name="Beautyiscool" date=2017-05-30 09:50:53] Hello, sorry for taking so long but I've finished your commission! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9cRchJq.png[/img] For newcomers to the shop I am no longer taking commissions and it might be a very long while before I open them up again, sorry for the inconvenience! Edit: AHHH apologies I completely forgot to add the smoke gene!! Gahhhhhh ;n; whyy [/quote] @Beautyiscool Sorry this is late, but I love it! Thank you! :)
Beautyiscool wrote on 2017-05-30:
Hello, sorry for taking so long but I've finished your commission!

9cRchJq.png

For newcomers to the shop I am no longer taking commissions and it might be a very long while before I open them up again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: AHHH apologies I completely forgot to add the smoke gene!! Gahhhhhh ;n; whyy
@Beautyiscool Sorry this is late, but I love it! Thank you! :)
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19