Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Soft Petals Hatch] New Babies for sale!
Hello all,

It's been about a year since I've been on (because life) and I just now have come back to my beautiful babies. I had the fortune of being able to hatch them right as I came back, and of course the temptation to keep them is very great. I also have imp babies that are just born that are also Crys-Fac-Glim, and they were my first set of quintuplets! They are all very beautiful, but I've put four of them up for auction. If the auction expires, I'd be happy to give them to those whom have expressed interest!

I'm considering giving ONE Coat away for free, either male or female. If you express interest and wish to have one for free, please message me. I would prefer them not be exalt fodder because their colours are stunning (they were birthed today but were incubating a year ago, so some of the colours are from the current palate rather than the old one).

I will update once the free coatl has been given, then the other two will be open for trading, gems, or treasure.

If you also express interest in any of my other dragons, let me know! I'm feeling very generous today!
Hello all,

It's been about a year since I've been on (because life) and I just now have come back to my beautiful babies. I had the fortune of being able to hatch them right as I came back, and of course the temptation to keep them is very great. I also have imp babies that are just born that are also Crys-Fac-Glim, and they were my first set of quintuplets! They are all very beautiful, but I've put four of them up for auction. If the auction expires, I'd be happy to give them to those whom have expressed interest!

I'm considering giving ONE Coat away for free, either male or female. If you express interest and wish to have one for free, please message me. I would prefer them not be exalt fodder because their colours are stunning (they were birthed today but were incubating a year ago, so some of the colours are from the current palate rather than the old one).

I will update once the free coatl has been given, then the other two will be open for trading, gems, or treasure.

If you also express interest in any of my other dragons, let me know! I'm feeling very generous today!
Unusual and Intriguing Dragon Colours/Genes From Me to You--Introducing my new hatchery, Soft Petals!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332995/33299402_350.png?mtime=WSiWMgACeIY.png[/img] Pthalo Crystal Green Shimmer Pear Glimmer Gentleman [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332995/33299403_350.png?mtime=WSiWMgACl3Q.png[/img] Mint Crystal Peacock Shimmer Fern Glimmer Lady [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332995/33299404_350.png?mtime=WSiWMgACrrA.png[/img] Aqua Crystal Spruce Shimmer Green Glimmer Gentleman
33299402_350.png?mtime=WSiWMgACeIY.png
Pthalo Crystal
Green Shimmer
Pear Glimmer
Gentleman

33299403_350.png?mtime=WSiWMgACl3Q.png
Mint Crystal
Peacock Shimmer
Fern Glimmer
Lady

33299404_350.png?mtime=WSiWMgACrrA.png
Aqua Crystal
Spruce Shimmer
Green Glimmer
Gentleman

Unusual and Intriguing Dragon Colours/Genes From Me to You--Introducing my new hatchery, Soft Petals!
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump