Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]100k gems/items [H] Any site $
1 2
hello! ^^
i'm looking to purchase 100k gems, or a Skycat, Golden Idol, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Gilded Crown, or basically any familiar/item worth more than 100k gems. i can offer ANY SITE CURRENCY at an amount in total worth below $1,500.

reason for it is that I need an expensive item/familiar/gems to offer in an auction offsite. i've done offsite trades before, so if you need a reference, feel free to ask!

please send a pm or post in the topic!

IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ITEMS WORTH 100K+, I'LL GLADLY PURCHASE THEM ALL.
hello! ^^
i'm looking to purchase 100k gems, or a Skycat, Golden Idol, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Gilded Crown, or basically any familiar/item worth more than 100k gems. i can offer ANY SITE CURRENCY at an amount in total worth below $1,500.

reason for it is that I need an expensive item/familiar/gems to offer in an auction offsite. i've done offsite trades before, so if you need a reference, feel free to ask!

please send a pm or post in the topic!

IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ITEMS WORTH 100K+, I'LL GLADLY PURCHASE THEM ALL.
bump!
bump!
buuump
buuump
bumpp!
bumpp!
bump
bump
@bunihime
I'm just wondering what you mean by "all sites"? Like...?
@bunihime
I'm just wondering what you mean by "all sites"? Like...?
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein

"all sites" means site currencies I can buy, such as mycena cave, kaylune, wajas, aywas, chicken smoothie C$,, basically any site that's allowed to do offsite trading with aha
@Avirein

"all sites" means site currencies I can buy, such as mycena cave, kaylune, wajas, aywas, chicken smoothie C$,, basically any site that's allowed to do offsite trading with aha
@bunihime
Ok! Well, good luck! I don't use any of those, so sorry! :))
@bunihime
Ok! Well, good luck! I don't use any of those, so sorry! :))
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2