Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2017
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44
doesn't look like it's been pointed out yet but @/tunatuna has their name misspelled as 'tuntuna' in the ping and the tooltip for 'fair dragon of nature'?
didn't smth similar happen during a previous festival
doesn't look like it's been pointed out yet but @/tunatuna has their name misspelled as 'tuntuna' in the ping and the tooltip for 'fair dragon of nature'?
didn't smth similar happen during a previous festival
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
love the vista!!!
love the vista!!!
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
YAY! Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I miss the nature flight every day, but this will have to do for now <3
YAY! Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I miss the nature flight every day, but this will have to do for now <3
Yayyy! Everything looks so cool :D
Yayyy! Everything looks so cool :D
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
That. Apparel. Is. AMAZING!!!!

*muffled shouting*

I'm gonna buy 50 of them. Or as many as I can, actually.
That. Apparel. Is. AMAZING!!!!

*muffled shouting*

I'm gonna buy 50 of them. Or as many as I can, actually.
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
I just love goblin familiars hope they will keep such good familiars in future festivals.
I just love goblin familiars hope they will keep such good familiars in future festivals.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17998563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179986/17998563_350.png[/img] [/url] *crying over that fantastic coatl skin*

17998563_350.png

*crying over that fantastic coatl skin*
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
So many gorgeous skins! That apparel is incredible, and Swamphaunt was exactly what I needed for one of my first dragons. And I don't have a use for Moonlight Mantle yet, but I'll make one. Asdfghjkl. So pretty.

I am surprised by how few of the skins are green, though. Heh... would have liked more of that, ironically enough.
So many gorgeous skins! That apparel is incredible, and Swamphaunt was exactly what I needed for one of my first dragons. And I don't have a use for Moonlight Mantle yet, but I'll make one. Asdfghjkl. So pretty.

I am surprised by how few of the skins are green, though. Heh... would have liked more of that, ironically enough.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
what??? This is amazing, i especially love the golem
what??? This is amazing, i especially love the golem
Jp7QW8F.png
Has anyone else had issues gathering the Bladed Flatleaf??
Has anyone else had issues gathering the Bladed Flatleaf??
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44