Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request (Orange)
1 2 3
Hello, everyone! Sorry for the ping! I was wondering if any of you would be willing to breed your XXX orange dragon with another user pinged here to help me create my dream dragon breeding pair? (That would be four users, each who own one XXX orange dragon, to help me with my breeding project.) In short, would any of you be willing to loan me your XXX orange dragon for breeding?

Orange piebald/paint/underbelly (minimal one dragon required per breeding pair):

@Pantry @Jinx @draw @SangoTsubasa @Kaitorubel @Moonray @joonifer @MafiaVamp

Triple gem gened:

@carmenta @LisaHermelina @Jazzzalyn @Hyzo @Mattaquarius @DesireSuna @Kasahara @Amayeta @Bloodteaser @Dandans0029 @LiliMarlen @Rocwylde @MillionMiles @Kaelyrra @DragonofMordor @Menidia @Swindler @BurningxBones @MelodyGk @Draelien @Cathryne @LilyHouseRose @Karja @Drezdin @chromatographic @Middie @HelixWing @Osa @Stonecutter

Breeding Pair One: @Stonecutter (male) and @Pantry (female)

Breeding Pair Two: @Moonray (male) @Middie (female)

Users who said ''Yes'': @MillionMiles (female) @Menidia (male) @Stonecutter (male) @Middie (female) @Mattaquarius (male)
Hello, everyone! Sorry for the ping! I was wondering if any of you would be willing to breed your XXX orange dragon with another user pinged here to help me create my dream dragon breeding pair? (That would be four users, each who own one XXX orange dragon, to help me with my breeding project.) In short, would any of you be willing to loan me your XXX orange dragon for breeding?

Orange piebald/paint/underbelly (minimal one dragon required per breeding pair):

@Pantry @Jinx @draw @SangoTsubasa @Kaitorubel @Moonray @joonifer @MafiaVamp

Triple gem gened:

@carmenta @LisaHermelina @Jazzzalyn @Hyzo @Mattaquarius @DesireSuna @Kasahara @Amayeta @Bloodteaser @Dandans0029 @LiliMarlen @Rocwylde @MillionMiles @Kaelyrra @DragonofMordor @Menidia @Swindler @BurningxBones @MelodyGk @Draelien @Cathryne @LilyHouseRose @Karja @Drezdin @chromatographic @Middie @HelixWing @Osa @Stonecutter

Breeding Pair One: @Stonecutter (male) and @Pantry (female)

Breeding Pair Two: @Moonray (male) @Middie (female)

Users who said ''Yes'': @MillionMiles (female) @Menidia (male) @Stonecutter (male) @Middie (female) @Mattaquarius (male)
Why not, I can help!
Why not, I can help!
I'm willing to help!
I'm willing to help!
@NatureTundraLair: Why not? He is RTB. Maybe there is an egg for me...? ;-)
@NatureTundraLair: Why not? He is RTB. Maybe there is an egg for me...? ;-)
@MillionMiles @Menidia

Adding you both to the ''waiting list'' until two people with an orange/pie/bald/paint/? to reply, those genes/colors are vital for my breeding project to work!

@Stonecutter Same thing ^ and of course you can have a hatchling! Any hatchlings can be yours, just remind me once they hatch though, because I forget easily! XD
@MillionMiles @Menidia

Adding you both to the ''waiting list'' until two people with an orange/pie/bald/paint/? to reply, those genes/colors are vital for my breeding project to work!

@Stonecutter Same thing ^ and of course you can have a hatchling! Any hatchlings can be yours, just remind me once they hatch though, because I forget easily! XD
@NatureTundraLair Sure, you can borrow Ryukin. Let me know when you want me to send him over.
@NatureTundraLair Sure, you can borrow Ryukin. Let me know when you want me to send him over.
@PreuxFox

Thank you so much! I'll let you know once everything is set up! :)
@PreuxFox

Thank you so much! I'll let you know once everything is set up! :)
@NatureTundraLair

You can borrow my girl if you need her.
@NatureTundraLair

You can borrow my girl if you need her.
ySSAoTT.png
yh9Fijk.pngXeosjnO.pngaFfeEGa.png4olNqx6.png
@Middie

Thank you! I'll let you know if I need her once everything is set up! ^-^
@Middie

Thank you! I'll let you know if I need her once everything is set up! ^-^
sure
sure