Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 1855 1856
@Pennywhistle Is it ok to get an Orchid? If so, I'd like a female ^_^
@Pennywhistle Is it ok to get an Orchid? If so, I'd like a female ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Pennywhistle

Congrats on the lovely coatls! Happy Memorial Day weekend! ^_^
@Pennywhistle

Congrats on the lovely coatls! Happy Memorial Day weekend! ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly

Aw, thank you, Salathielly! You too! Have an amazing weekend!
@Salathielly

Aw, thank you, Salathielly! You too! Have an amazing weekend!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle
Hi! Can you add me in pinglist for Terrific Terracotta? I'm looking for a boy fo my girl ^3^
@Pennywhistle
Hi! Can you add me in pinglist for Terrific Terracotta? I'm looking for a boy fo my girl ^3^
2nKR9f8.png opcExsG.png
4SzSxLW.png
koJv3g8.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
umLF6oK.gif 313778e3f85e7ad85ba94b870d52fac2280afe7e.png
image.png
oVujgmc.png
@Pennywhistle oooh could I grab the Red girl?
@Pennywhistle oooh could I grab the Red girl?
*insert witty signature here*
@Pennywhistle
I would really like an Aqua one if any are left please:)
@Pennywhistle
I would really like an Aqua one if any are left please:)
referral-cat1.gif
@Pennywhistle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TERRACOTTA -swoons-

I need to get one of those someday. They are SO BEAUTIFUL, with the lightning eyes and everything..!!~ Usually I'm on the fence about brown and blue petals, but wowza, this one is way different.. with blue as the accent instead of brown, and just the shades, I'm just... yeah. xD

Now that my terracotta rant is over, squee, all these dragons are lovely!!~~ ^u^ Those cyan and shamrocks and blackberries are just particularly gorgeous stunners.

(P.S. Is one of those male honeydews mine? -sweatdrop-)
@Pennywhistle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TERRACOTTA -swoons-

I need to get one of those someday. They are SO BEAUTIFUL, with the lightning eyes and everything..!!~ Usually I'm on the fence about brown and blue petals, but wowza, this one is way different.. with blue as the accent instead of brown, and just the shades, I'm just... yeah. xD

Now that my terracotta rant is over, squee, all these dragons are lovely!!~~ ^u^ Those cyan and shamrocks and blackberries are just particularly gorgeous stunners.

(P.S. Is one of those male honeydews mine? -sweatdrop-)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@pennywhistle Could I please buy one of the triple aqua males? C: (#33272824)

EDIT: Could I get the triple shamrock male please? (changed my mind XD )
@pennywhistle Could I please buy one of the triple aqua males? C: (#33272824)

EDIT: Could I get the triple shamrock male please? (changed my mind XD )
tumblr_inline_nqthogCAYR1r0g4u9_540.png
@Deathstalker

I know! Terracotta is the most beautiful of the browns, (even though it's in with the oranges in the color wheel), and it's all because of those turquoise accents!

No, sorry! You'd have heard about it a day or two before the update if it was! On the bright side, you'll be #3 in the queue now, so if you're still looking for one next nest, you'll be getting one!
@Deathstalker

I know! Terracotta is the most beautiful of the browns, (even though it's in with the oranges in the color wheel), and it's all because of those turquoise accents!

No, sorry! You'd have heard about it a day or two before the update if it was! On the bright side, you'll be #3 in the queue now, so if you're still looking for one next nest, you'll be getting one!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle could I please get reservations for terracotta and mist? c:
@Pennywhistle could I please get reservations for terracotta and mist? c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 1855 1856