Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Choose your own Adventure
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60
A Guardian dragon hatches in a cave alone. Lint, new to the world has much to learn and explore... what does he do?

1. Explore
2. Find food
3. Find other dragons

Ubwin bombards Josh with questions and other related conversation as he is curious about the mysterious ruins but also now the treasure Josh hides in his mouth... does Ubwin?

1. Begin walking to the ruins
2. Continue to speak with Josh
3. Ask about the shiny in his mouth

Smallpuddle says she did not find anything, but instead something found her... as she walks back a mischievous spirit starts to possess her. Does Smallpuddle?

1. Try to flee the hole
2. Rush throughout the hole
3. Try to warn Namir

@Steelle I didn't forget this time lol) Razz rests, but hears another egg hatching nearby.... does she?

1. Investigate the sound
2. Try to block it out to rest
3. Leave the cave

Namir comforts Smallpuddle as she makes her return. Namir being too big to fit into the passage... though she feels stronger than she did moments ago... does she?

1. Investigate why she feels stronger
2. Find a book to read
3. Write her own book

Echo tells his whole story so far to Rose. Even pointing out that she herself will soon have horns. Though they won't be crystallized like Echo's. His past sounds a little rough despite his rather mind behavior and as she restrains from appearing too adventurous and polite she learns to sit up straight and proper... slightly. She continues to fiddle with the (non-shiny) rocks as echo speaks. Does she?

1. Ask if she can crystal horns
2. Ask if echo can teach her certain skills
3. Ask more about his past

Echo looks at his body as he talks. He is changing! His genes are changing from something that he can't explain as he speaks to Rose. Though the nocturne he met long ago seemed to have disappeared. Does he?

1. Ignore his changes
2. Give rose shiny gems
3. Panic at the changes

Josh uses dragon sign language to communicate with Ubwin. Greeting him and asking about how he was and other such questions to befriend him. Josh doesn't seem to notice Ubwin noticed the gold in his mouth yet... does Josh?

1. Try to speak verbally
2. Answer Ubwin's questions in sign language
3. Give Ubwin gold
A Guardian dragon hatches in a cave alone. Lint, new to the world has much to learn and explore... what does he do?

1. Explore
2. Find food
3. Find other dragons

Ubwin bombards Josh with questions and other related conversation as he is curious about the mysterious ruins but also now the treasure Josh hides in his mouth... does Ubwin?

1. Begin walking to the ruins
2. Continue to speak with Josh
3. Ask about the shiny in his mouth

Smallpuddle says she did not find anything, but instead something found her... as she walks back a mischievous spirit starts to possess her. Does Smallpuddle?

1. Try to flee the hole
2. Rush throughout the hole
3. Try to warn Namir

@Steelle I didn't forget this time lol) Razz rests, but hears another egg hatching nearby.... does she?

1. Investigate the sound
2. Try to block it out to rest
3. Leave the cave

Namir comforts Smallpuddle as she makes her return. Namir being too big to fit into the passage... though she feels stronger than she did moments ago... does she?

1. Investigate why she feels stronger
2. Find a book to read
3. Write her own book

Echo tells his whole story so far to Rose. Even pointing out that she herself will soon have horns. Though they won't be crystallized like Echo's. His past sounds a little rough despite his rather mind behavior and as she restrains from appearing too adventurous and polite she learns to sit up straight and proper... slightly. She continues to fiddle with the (non-shiny) rocks as echo speaks. Does she?

1. Ask if she can crystal horns
2. Ask if echo can teach her certain skills
3. Ask more about his past

Echo looks at his body as he talks. He is changing! His genes are changing from something that he can't explain as he speaks to Rose. Though the nocturne he met long ago seemed to have disappeared. Does he?

1. Ignore his changes
2. Give rose shiny gems
3. Panic at the changes

Josh uses dragon sign language to communicate with Ubwin. Greeting him and asking about how he was and other such questions to befriend him. Josh doesn't seem to notice Ubwin noticed the gold in his mouth yet... does Josh?

1. Try to speak verbally
2. Answer Ubwin's questions in sign language
3. Give Ubwin gold
2.) Investigate the sound. Perhaps she'll have better luck making a friend this time, besides she's never seen an egg hatch before! (Then again she's only a few days old but let's forget that for now)
2.) Investigate the sound. Perhaps she'll have better luck making a friend this time, besides she's never seen an egg hatch before! (Then again she's only a few days old but let's forget that for now)
man door hand hook car door
(2) Rose has sat relatively still the entire time echo was telling his story. She was nodding solemnly, but then a thought flew into her mind and she couldnt help suddenly blurting out "Can you teach me to fly?!?!?!, that way I can go places quicker!!!" She flapped her wings for emphasis. Rose's conversational skills leave something to be desired...
(2) Rose has sat relatively still the entire time echo was telling his story. She was nodding solemnly, but then a thought flew into her mind and she couldnt help suddenly blurting out "Can you teach me to fly?!?!?!, that way I can go places quicker!!!" She flapped her wings for emphasis. Rose's conversational skills leave something to be desired...
O0LnWau.png
(1)
(1)
(3)

Looks like Smallpuddle can't warn someone, she was strangely quiet, the only thing that she can hear is a strange scary voice, it wasn't demoniac, but was very unusual and creepy, she don't even know what the voice is saying, but they are trying to say something.
(3)

Looks like Smallpuddle can't warn someone, she was strangely quiet, the only thing that she can hear is a strange scary voice, it wasn't demoniac, but was very unusual and creepy, she don't even know what the voice is saying, but they are trying to say something.
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
We are missing a lot.. everyone ok?
We are missing a lot.. everyone ok?
The change was certainly startling, to say the least, as his white patches of fur and skin started to fill in orange and ivory. He could spot brown stripes on the tips of his wings and hide, but to his surprize the little dragon in front of him was too preoccupied with the thought of flight rather than his drastic appearance change.
"Er, i could try, i haven't flown too much myself," he responded to rose, "we should probably go somewhere with more space rather than this stuffy cave first, though."
(1. Ignore his changes)
The change was certainly startling, to say the least, as his white patches of fur and skin started to fill in orange and ivory. He could spot brown stripes on the tips of his wings and hide, but to his surprize the little dragon in front of him was too preoccupied with the thought of flight rather than his drastic appearance change.
"Er, i could try, i haven't flown too much myself," he responded to rose, "we should probably go somewhere with more space rather than this stuffy cave first, though."
(1. Ignore his changes)
To be honest, I know for my part I intended to wait for Josh to post to get a better idea of how the IC conversation's going, Eaglerider.
(I'm not worried about hurrying myself. Admittedly I wonder whether everyone's activity will drop during festival week for grinding and stuff like that.)
To be honest, I know for my part I intended to wait for Josh to post to get a better idea of how the IC conversation's going, Eaglerider.
(I'm not worried about hurrying myself. Admittedly I wonder whether everyone's activity will drop during festival week for grinding and stuff like that.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
I didn't mean to have anyone feel rushed. I apologize. It was just odd. I usually end up being the latest to update prompts. Most of them are filled in 2 to 3 days. Again sorry if anyone feels rushed.
I didn't mean to have anyone feel rushed. I apologize. It was just odd. I usually end up being the latest to update prompts. Most of them are filled in 2 to 3 days. Again sorry if anyone feels rushed.
What really?? I was too! Coincidence! @Stanzascale
What really?? I was too! Coincidence! @Stanzascale
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60