Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Urok's Dragon & OC Art! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]@Urok I was looking for a fullbody of my baby Adieno here - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2951473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29515/2951473_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]He has lore in his bio so that should cover the description, but I was wondering if you'd accept this as payment? [item= Accent: Blackened Core] - 2500g [item= Moonglow Thorns] - 400g[/center]
@Urok

I was looking for a fullbody of my baby Adieno here -

2951473_350.png
He has lore in his bio so that should cover the description, but I was wondering if you'd accept this as payment?

Accent: Blackened Core - 2500g
Moonglow Thorns - 400g
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Male Imperials and already have two Moonglow Thorns. Would you have any other form of payment? Otherwise, best of luck, and Adieno is a beautiful dragon!
@Ninenko Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Male Imperials and already have two Moonglow Thorns. Would you have any other form of payment? Otherwise, best of luck, and Adieno is a beautiful dragon!
@Urok

I adore this, you did such an amazing job! Thanks for the lil bit of extra color, too. c:
@Urok

I adore this, you did such an amazing job! Thanks for the lil bit of extra color, too. c:
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
@Snapdragoon Beautiful! I'm happy you like it :)
@Snapdragoon Beautiful! I'm happy you like it :)
@Urok may I please be added to your pinglist?
@Urok may I please be added to your pinglist?
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky I am on hiatus at least until September, but I will certainly put you on the list.
@paintm0nky I am on hiatus at least until September, but I will certainly put you on the list.
@Urok
Are you still open? I'd love to grab a slot!!
@Urok
Are you still open? I'd love to grab a slot!!
OOIa5x2.png
@Urok do you have a wishlist or any specific genes/apparel you're looking for?
@Urok do you have a wishlist or any specific genes/apparel you're looking for?
lohf4Mo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7