Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Urok's Dragon & OC Art! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Fellefan Thanks! You'd be #3 on the actual list, so I'd be happy to get started exchanging information if you'd like! And no, I do not do art trades unfortunately.
@Fellefan Thanks! You'd be #3 on the actual list, so I'd be happy to get started exchanging information if you'd like! And no, I do not do art trades unfortunately.
@Urok
lovely! :'D would you accept a skin of some kind? I have a few and I could agree on parting with most of them. ;u;
@Urok
lovely! :'D would you accept a skin of some kind? I have a few and I could agree on parting with most of them. ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan If I like any of them and their value adds up, absolutely! Please share! Feel free to also decribe the dragon/OC you would like drawn: essentially all the requirements listed on the first page. Thank you!
@Fellefan If I like any of them and their value adds up, absolutely! Please share! Feel free to also decribe the dragon/OC you would like drawn: essentially all the requirements listed on the first page. Thank you!
@Trachynhawb Things are a little busy with my sister visiting: I'll get back on your commission soon! Thank you for your patience.
@Trachynhawb Things are a little busy with my sister visiting: I'll get back on your commission soon! Thank you for your patience.
@Urok (oh gosh I totally forgot to answer! D:) here's a list of all the skins I have non-applied. some of them I might not want to trade, but most of them I can part with so don't be afraid to ask! ;u; and if it's unclear what skin is what, just ask and I'll give you it's name~ [url=https://s8.postimg.org/ru28u0xfn/New_Canvass.png][img]https://s8.postimg.org/ru28u0xfn/New_Canvass.png[/img][/url] I was thinking something for this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7239504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72396/7239504_350.png[/img] [/url] you don't have to make her apparel, all I would ask is at least the feathered wings and chillspike collar! if she's acceptable and you found a skin or two you'd want, I can shower you with details about her! ^u^
@Urok
(oh gosh I totally forgot to answer! D:)
here's a list of all the skins I have non-applied. some of them I might not want to trade, but most of them I can part with so don't be afraid to ask! ;u; and if it's unclear what skin is what, just ask and I'll give you it's name~
New_Canvass.png
I was thinking something for this gal?

7239504_350.png

you don't have to make her apparel, all I would ask is at least the feathered wings and chillspike collar!
if she's acceptable and you found a skin or two you'd want, I can shower you with details about her! ^u^
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan I'm not sure which those skins/accents those are except for the ones I already own..
Would you mind listing the Accents that aren't Festival ones? You can omit the Guardian, Bogsneak, Mirror, and Snappers. Thanks!
@Fellefan I'm not sure which those skins/accents those are except for the ones I already own..
Would you mind listing the Accents that aren't Festival ones? You can omit the Guardian, Bogsneak, Mirror, and Snappers. Thanks!
@Urok
oh, non-festival ones? that's just a few. xD but sure, I'll list them;
Skin: Rambra (mirror one)
Accent: Energy Trap
Accent: Research Notes
Skin: Fertility Queen (snapper one)
Skin: MorphoButterfae AccentM (expensive one)

and that's it for the non-festival ones. the rest are festival only, since that's how I meainly get my skins. xD

I do also have some skin chests! I can list them too if that's something you're interested in;
Runeborne (x2)
Bogwyrm (x2)
Plague's Daughter
Plasma Taucher
Ancient Memories
Colored Ice
Bottled Wrath
@Urok
oh, non-festival ones? that's just a few. xD but sure, I'll list them;
Skin: Rambra (mirror one)
Accent: Energy Trap
Accent: Research Notes
Skin: Fertility Queen (snapper one)
Skin: MorphoButterfae AccentM (expensive one)

and that's it for the non-festival ones. the rest are festival only, since that's how I meainly get my skins. xD

I do also have some skin chests! I can list them too if that's something you're interested in;
Runeborne (x2)
Bogwyrm (x2)
Plague's Daughter
Plasma Taucher
Ancient Memories
Colored Ice
Bottled Wrath
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Urok no problem! enjoy time with your sister
@Urok no problem! enjoy time with your sister
F3d7DSl.png
@Fellefan Unfortunately those don't really interest me. :( You have a beautiful dragon and would still be happy to draw her if you have another form of payment. Otherwise, I wish you the best!
@Fellefan Unfortunately those don't really interest me. :( You have a beautiful dragon and would still be happy to draw her if you have another form of payment. Otherwise, I wish you the best!
@Urok
sadly all I can offer you is either skins or art. ;n; maybe familiars if you're looking for that. but otherwise, I got nothing.. ohwell! your art is gorgeous, keep up the good work~<3
@Urok
sadly all I can offer you is either skins or art. ;n; maybe familiars if you're looking for that. but otherwise, I got nothing.. ohwell! your art is gorgeous, keep up the good work~<3
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7