Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Selling my junk!
1 2 3 4
Updated list
Updated list
icebanner.pngi1jApVu.pngiYOGP.giftlZ4H.gif
Updated dragons and Baldwin materials
Updated dragons and Baldwin materials
@SerraNogard
Would you accept mixed for 4 gems and treasure/items for a Sky Blue Tail Bangle? I really need it.
@SerraNogard
Would you accept mixed for 4 gems and treasure/items for a Sky Blue Tail Bangle? I really need it.
@Nightfleet
It depends on what those items are or how much treasure you're throwing at me. But, I suppose we could work something out. What are you offering?
@Nightfleet
It depends on what those items are or how much treasure you're throwing at me. But, I suppose we could work something out. What are you offering?
@SerraNogard
Well lots of aparrel I guess, familiars if you want them. 31kt treasure, and list what you might want.
@SerraNogard
Well lots of aparrel I guess, familiars if you want them. 31kt treasure, and list what you might want.
@Nightfleet
Uhh, I don't think I'm looking for any specific apparel right now... The only thing I'm really saving up for are gene scrolls. I guess just offer what you think is a fair trade? I'm not super picky, I just need a LOT of gems
@Nightfleet
Uhh, I don't think I'm looking for any specific apparel right now... The only thing I'm really saving up for are gene scrolls. I guess just offer what you think is a fair trade? I'm not super picky, I just need a LOT of gems
@SerraNogard
Things I have to tradeare : Wavebreak Snarler, and maybe throw in a Cloudgazer's Arctic Coat.
@SerraNogard
Things I have to tradeare : Wavebreak Snarler, and maybe throw in a Cloudgazer's Arctic Coat.
@Nightfleet
Sure. I'll set up a CR
@Nightfleet
Sure. I'll set up a CR
1 2 3 4