Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Back to the Future anyone??
1 2 3 4 5
@Xenondra

//weLCOME

Yeah, same here :'D
I was actually a big fan of it back then, but Ninjago took my heart away so I went on Hiatus from it for a looooong while. My interest for BTTF started when my Grade 8 class celebrated BTTF Day.

I got back to it only when I played the Telltale Games version of the Movie, and looking through my BTTF Phase.

@Xenondra

//weLCOME

Yeah, same here :'D
I was actually a big fan of it back then, but Ninjago took my heart away so I went on Hiatus from it for a looooong while. My interest for BTTF started when my Grade 8 class celebrated BTTF Day.

I got back to it only when I played the Telltale Games version of the Movie, and looking through my BTTF Phase.

@Ceravine, C O W B O Y S

@Xenondra, what a lost chance ;; I would've done the same but I cosplayed for someone on Halloween and it wasted my funds,,,,
@Ceravine, C O W B O Y S

@Xenondra, what a lost chance ;; I would've done the same but I cosplayed for someone on Halloween and it wasted my funds,,,,
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis @Xenondra

I managed to Cosplay as Marty, but it wasn't on BTTF Day, it was the last day of Grade 8 ;v;
So yeah, in a way, I lost the opportunity too.
My classmates didn't really seem interested in the Day, anyways ;;
@Anubiis @Xenondra

I managed to Cosplay as Marty, but it wasn't on BTTF Day, it was the last day of Grade 8 ;v;
So yeah, in a way, I lost the opportunity too.
My classmates didn't really seem interested in the Day, anyways ;;
@ArtDisaster, iTS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST FANDOM XD

@ArtDisaster, iTS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST FANDOM XD

sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
rIP ME THOOOO
@Anubiis
rIP ME THOOOO
@ArtDisaster
((Whoops sorry for the late response))
I do roleplay but not on FR. I usually rp with ocs on Discord (Jedflah#8793 ;))))) )
@ArtDisaster
((Whoops sorry for the late response))
I do roleplay but not on FR. I usually rp with ocs on Discord (Jedflah#8793 ;))))) )
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
@Jedflah, Art's AFK but that's great!! We would often go on Discord, r I p
@Jedflah, Art's AFK but that's great!! We would often go on Discord, r I p
sdSRvlV.png
@jedflah
Sorry for the AFK business, personal problems were happening but I'm back!
I've got a Discord too. We can RP there!
@jedflah
Sorry for the AFK business, personal problems were happening but I'm back!
I've got a Discord too. We can RP there!
@Anubiis @ArtDisaster
((Aaaah I'm late again. :P Programming is rough lmao))
Ok well y'all can add me whenever I guess.
@Anubiis @ArtDisaster
((Aaaah I'm late again. :P Programming is rough lmao))
Ok well y'all can add me whenever I guess.
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
@jedflah
Yep, I'll add you when I get back from school tomorrow.
My active hours are after 3 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). We might have different time zones, which is why I clarified it.
I also started an RP for BTTF here on FR, but since you don't RP here, that's fine!
@jedflah
Yep, I'll add you when I get back from school tomorrow.
My active hours are after 3 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). We might have different time zones, which is why I clarified it.
I also started an RP for BTTF here on FR, but since you don't RP here, that's fine!
1 2 3 4 5