Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Back to the Future anyone??
1 2 3 4 5
@Anubiis @ArtDisaster

*breaks into the room like the Kool-Aid man*
Did SOME ONE SAy
BACK TO THE FUTURE

Why that trilogy is only my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME
I have the Doc and Marty Funko Pop figures sitting on my nerd shrine right now.

Fun fact: These movies are what introduced me to science fiction, and if it weren't for them, I probably would have never given it a chance.

Fun fun fact: I have the BTTF 25th anniversary 3-disc set

Fun fun fact fact: I also have the game that was allegedly based on the fourth movie that never happened

Really fun fact: I am a sad nerd with no life lmao

Also those are some really nice fandragons if I do say so myself
@Anubiis @ArtDisaster

*breaks into the room like the Kool-Aid man*
Did SOME ONE SAy
BACK TO THE FUTURE

Why that trilogy is only my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME
I have the Doc and Marty Funko Pop figures sitting on my nerd shrine right now.

Fun fact: These movies are what introduced me to science fiction, and if it weren't for them, I probably would have never given it a chance.

Fun fun fact: I have the BTTF 25th anniversary 3-disc set

Fun fun fact fact: I also have the game that was allegedly based on the fourth movie that never happened

Really fun fact: I am a sad nerd with no life lmao

Also those are some really nice fandragons if I do say so myself
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
@jedflah

o N E O F U S
THE GAME H ONL Y C R AP T H E G A ME
ALSO LEGO DIMENSIONS HAS A BAVK TO THE FUTURE SET THAT I L O N G FOR BECAUSE I LOVE LEGOS AND SEVERAL OF MY OTHER FANDOMS HAVE SETS AND JUST JDHSOSBA

@artdisaster iTS ONE OF US
@jedflah

o N E O F U S
THE GAME H ONL Y C R AP T H E G A ME
ALSO LEGO DIMENSIONS HAS A BAVK TO THE FUTURE SET THAT I L O N G FOR BECAUSE I LOVE LEGOS AND SEVERAL OF MY OTHER FANDOMS HAVE SETS AND JUST JDHSOSBA

@artdisaster iTS ONE OF US
sdSRvlV.png
@jedflah

OMG,,,
OMG I THINK I HAD A HEART ATTACK I-
IT'S ONE OF US, JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE'VE GOT FLUX CAPACITORS
//and thanks for the derg compliments :'D Marty's took too long to find and now I'm broke SHKFBKWFK
@jedflah

OMG,,,
OMG I THINK I HAD A HEART ATTACK I-
IT'S ONE OF US, JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE'VE GOT FLUX CAPACITORS
//and thanks for the derg compliments :'D Marty's took too long to find and now I'm broke SHKFBKWFK
@jedflah
aLSO, YES, I AM WITH YOU, I HAVE A HELLA LOT OF BTTF STUFF
I HAVE....:
TWO BTTF SHIRTS
THE LEGO DIMENSIONS BTTF SET OF MARTY A N D DOC
THE FUNKO POP OF MARTY AND THE DELOREAN (SADLY NO DOC YET, THEY PROB RAN OUT OF STOCK OF HIM I CRI)
THE HOT WHEELS VERSION OF THE DELOREAN
A DELOREAN THAT I GOT WHEN I WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD LAST YEAR (DECEMBER) :'D
BTTF: THE GAME (I FINISHED IT, TOTALLY WORTH THE WHOLE WEEK OF DOING NOTHING BUT D'AWWING OVER YOUNG DOC/EMMETT)
ANDDDD THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY TRILOGY SET

PS: THE ANIMATED SERIES IS GOLD, IT CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME
@jedflah
aLSO, YES, I AM WITH YOU, I HAVE A HELLA LOT OF BTTF STUFF
I HAVE....:
TWO BTTF SHIRTS
THE LEGO DIMENSIONS BTTF SET OF MARTY A N D DOC
THE FUNKO POP OF MARTY AND THE DELOREAN (SADLY NO DOC YET, THEY PROB RAN OUT OF STOCK OF HIM I CRI)
THE HOT WHEELS VERSION OF THE DELOREAN
A DELOREAN THAT I GOT WHEN I WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD LAST YEAR (DECEMBER) :'D
BTTF: THE GAME (I FINISHED IT, TOTALLY WORTH THE WHOLE WEEK OF DOING NOTHING BUT D'AWWING OVER YOUNG DOC/EMMETT)
ANDDDD THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY TRILOGY SET

PS: THE ANIMATED SERIES IS GOLD, IT CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME
@ArtDisaster @Anubiis
You have made me one jealous person with all that stuff you got.
Two years ago I went to Universal for my birthday and I so badly wanted to buy the DeLorean model they had there but my mom was like
Do you really need it? (I had already spent $40 dollars on a wand and $15 on a pygmy puff and had just enough to get the DeLorean)

I beat each episode of the game in two hours. I might try to speedrun the game. If I do, I'd either get second place or the record since there's only one person who's submitted here

I would've done it faster had I not been a huge dork and go through ALL THE CHARACTER INTERACTIONS *nervous laughter*

Also I hear the animated series is okay. Might watch it just to laugh at.

Fun fact: The VA for Marty in the animated series is the same VA for Danny Fenton/Phantom.
@ArtDisaster @Anubiis
You have made me one jealous person with all that stuff you got.
Two years ago I went to Universal for my birthday and I so badly wanted to buy the DeLorean model they had there but my mom was like
Do you really need it? (I had already spent $40 dollars on a wand and $15 on a pygmy puff and had just enough to get the DeLorean)

I beat each episode of the game in two hours. I might try to speedrun the game. If I do, I'd either get second place or the record since there's only one person who's submitted here

I would've done it faster had I not been a huge dork and go through ALL THE CHARACTER INTERACTIONS *nervous laughter*

Also I hear the animated series is okay. Might watch it just to laugh at.

Fun fact: The VA for Marty in the animated series is the same VA for Danny Fenton/Phantom.
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
@jedlah
X'D I wanted to get the Gryffindor Coat in Harry Potter World, but it was around US$100+.
I'm Canadian, I get easily broke in the US
//Also I'm highkey sorry about the caps and if it scared you c':

Whoa, each episode in two hours? That's surprising. And yeah, they're pretty tempting >.>

Ooh, I don't really watch it, but that's cool to know :0
@jedlah
X'D I wanted to get the Gryffindor Coat in Harry Potter World, but it was around US$100+.
I'm Canadian, I get easily broke in the US
//Also I'm highkey sorry about the caps and if it scared you c':

Whoa, each episode in two hours? That's surprising. And yeah, they're pretty tempting >.>

Ooh, I don't really watch it, but that's cool to know :0
@jedflah @artdisaster, mEANWHILE I ONLY OWN THE MOVIES AND THREE SHIRTS R I P
@jedflah @artdisaster, mEANWHILE I ONLY OWN THE MOVIES AND THREE SHIRTS R I P
sdSRvlV.png
I love Back to the Future, the third one is my favorite.
I love Back to the Future, the third one is my favorite.
UZVTEBc.png
@jedflah
May I ask, do you roleplay?

@Ceravine
I like the third movie too! :0000
The 1880's sense of fashion was so cool, why couldn't we have those? :'D
@jedflah
May I ask, do you roleplay?

@Ceravine
I like the third movie too! :0000
The 1880's sense of fashion was so cool, why couldn't we have those? :'D
@Anubiis

*BREAKS DOWN DOOR*
I HEARD PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BTTF.

I love the trilogy so freaking much. I used to watch the whole series like once every two weeks. My fam got pretty annoyed with me so I toned it down.

Hnnng!!! One time I got to see Marty's and Griff's hoverboards from bttf2 at a museum and it was amazing. :'D I was so psyched.

And on October 21st 2015, I held a marathon all day. I was going to go hardcore and dress myself and my little bro as Marty and Doc, but funds to buy costume materials didn't pan out very well. ;u; I feel like I missed a huge opportunity then.
@Anubiis

*BREAKS DOWN DOOR*
I HEARD PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BTTF.

I love the trilogy so freaking much. I used to watch the whole series like once every two weeks. My fam got pretty annoyed with me so I toned it down.

Hnnng!!! One time I got to see Marty's and Griff's hoverboards from bttf2 at a museum and it was amazing. :'D I was so psyched.

And on October 21st 2015, I held a marathon all day. I was going to go hardcore and dress myself and my little bro as Marty and Doc, but funds to buy costume materials didn't pan out very well. ;u; I feel like I missed a huge opportunity then.
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
1 2 3 4 5